#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

6 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Always respect your opinion Lead, because you keep it real and tell it like it is. We are going line up and see what we can do you can believe that! We want to bring that gold ball back to Middle Tennessee!!

Thanks man. It's easy to get on the T and talk a little smack and make outlandish claims. I do sometimes but i like to keep it real most of the time. I underestimated just how good Greeneville was and you will see if BVDEVIL posts his video of the game last night. This Greeneville team is legit and I'm sure Springfield is too or they wouldn't have beaten a very good Haywood team. I was looking at things through rose colored glasses last night. Hard not to when your team has been to the semis 3 years in a row. I was desperately wanting them to get over the hump but it wasn't meant to be.

Edited by leadfarmer

13 minutes ago, barb said:

I just watched some highlights from a few of Springfield games. Greeneville is gonna romp. I don't think they are ready for Greeneville's speed on both sides on the ball. Pain is coming. GO GREENE!!!

I dunno, we just beat "Beech on steroids".....lol/jk

We fully understand Greenville will be a great challenge and expect to see responses like this all week, we dont belong on the field with them and this and that. I dont know if we win or not but, I do believe we may surprise some people either way, good luck next week!

34 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Heard it every week on here in the play-offs. Greeneville is a great football team, but Springfield like the under dog roll 

You're hearing I from the #1 team in 4A this week though and not from a bunch of overrated scrubs. Gonna be a fun week on here. 

40 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Thanks man. It's easy to get on the T and talk a little smack and make outlandish claims. I do sometimes but i like to keep it real most of the time. I underestimated just how good Greeneville was and you will see if BVDEVIL posts his video of the game last night. This Greeneville team is legit and I'm sure Springfield is too or they wouldn't have beaten a very good Haywood team. I was looking at things through rose colored glasses last night. Hard not to when your team has been to the semis 3 years in a row. I was desperately wanting them to get over the hump but it wasn't meant to be.

I knew Haywood would be a tough out. I thought if we could tackle well and contain 31 we had a shot. That turned out to be the case but if you had told me we would have had 4 turnovers I would've thought we would be getting ready for basketball. Haywood had 5 turnovers and really looked out of sorts after we tied it at 14. This team keeps finding ways to win so I'm not putting anything past our boys at this point. 

5 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I knew Haywood would be a tough out. I thought if we could tackle well and contain 31 we had a shot. That turned out to be the case but if you had told me we would have had 4 turnovers I would've thought we would be getting ready for basketball. Haywood had 5 turnovers and really looked out of sorts after we tied it at 14. This team keeps finding ways to win so I'm not putting anything past our boys at this point. 

And what do you think it's going to take to beat Greeneville?