Cain Ridge vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

8 hours ago, MaryvilleRebels said:

Got to say... had my worries about changing coaching staffs. Had faith in Derek, but he faced an extremely hard schedule and he followed a legend that is one of the top high school coaches in history. That's a tough task and he made all of us extremely proud. Mad props to Mr. Hunt.

So happy for our boys but even happier for DH & Co. The highlight of last night was seeing his boys celebrate with him. Very moving moment. So proud of them ALL

• Like 3

Congrats to Cain Ridge on a great season and representing your school with high dignity and honor. Congrats to Maryville for playing the hardest schedule maybe in school history and winning the state. Congrats to Derek Hunt for doing a great job under a pressure packed situation he came into following one of the all time great head coaches in high school football history. As always we'll miss another great group of seniors that may be gone but never forgotten.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Havengrad04 said:

Yea we’ve been saying it all year due to our inconsistencies on offense and special teams but we definitely wouldn’t have gotten beat this bad tho. Didn’t wanna sound like a sore loser in my earlier comments about Cane Ridge but I saw this coming. We beat ourselves in the semis. Congrats to the Rebels. Hopefully we’ll bounce back next year to give u guys a real challenge. 

I was scratching my head several times last night wondering what happened. Just know you guys play a higher level of ball than what I saw last night.