Cain Ridge vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Cane Ridge showed great sportsmanship and from where I was sitting, it looked like a very clean game from both teams. You can tell, even in defeat, you have great leadership. A silver ball is a great accomplishment, and I liked the way you all embraced the moment. I really enjoyed your show band too.

Keep those heads up Ravens!

I was blown away at how Classy Cane Ridge was , and after watching the game on TIVO today it was even more impressive hearing the Cane Ridge Players hollering their Congrats and Admiration to the Maryville Players . Also , Cane Ridge's Band put on an Awesome show at Halftime , and One of Their Band Members came over to Maryville's Student section and got the entire Maryville Student section involved in the Show !! That was AWESOME to see the Students from both sections having an absolute BALL Together !! I'm a Total Cane Ridge and Coach Woods fan now and I'll be pulling for them from now on in every game ... unless we play again of course , if we do play again , it will be awesome I'm sure !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Great game last night by Maryville. Y'all didn't miss a beat this year and took care of business as usual.

For all those saying the state championship was last week or that Whitehaven beat themselves or whatever, no. Give CR credit. They beat Whitehaven the defending state champions. They earned a spot in the state championship against the rebels. They didn't play very well but a lot of teams that play in their first state championship or against Maryville look like CR did last night.

Great season CR.

Agree.

It's amazing to me that anyone is Whining about anything " Unfair " about the Playoffs this year ... It must be a Millennial thing or something ... I've got a great Idea for anyone crying that has worked 32 times for Maryville and Alcoa ... 1 - Win round one playoff game ... 2 - win second round playoff game ... 3 - win third round playoff game ... 4 - win the fourth round playoff game ... and 5 - Win the State Championship game ... this Amazing concept will actually work , I know , it's AMAZING aint it !! 

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

It's amazing to me that anyone is Whining about anything " Unfair " about the Playoffs this year ... It must be a Millennial thing or something ... I've got a great Idea for anyone crying that has worked 32 times for Maryville and Alcoa ... 1 - Win round one playoff game ... 2 - win second round playoff game ... 3 - win third round playoff game ... 4 - win the fourth round playoff game ... and 5 - Win the State Championship game ... this Amazing concept will actually work , I know , it's AMAZING aint it !! 

LOL :thumb: Congrats, Pep. I sent you a congratulatory message on FB last night! Great win last night. Maryville was obviously the superior team and earned every bit of that victory.

49 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

LOL :thumb: Congrats, Pep. I sent you a congratulatory message on FB last night! Great win last night. Maryville was obviously the superior team and earned every bit of that victory.

Thanks Sweet , been in a Football Coma overload today catching up on all the State Championships ( 9's not enough , maybe 20 ?? lol ) plus the SEC Championship game , Proud of Murvil and Especially Derek ... following in Coach Quarles's shoes gotta be tough ! Watching Lausanne right now , Eric Gray is absolutely unbelievable !!

19 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Thanks Sweet , been in a Football Coma overload today catching up on all the State Championships ( 9's not enough , maybe 20 ?? lol ) plus the SEC Championship game , Proud of Murvil and Especially Derek ... following in Coach Quarles's shoes gotta be tough ! Watching Lausanne right now , Eric Gray is absolutely unbelievable !!

Yessir. Pretty impressive to win your first state title at only 28!! Crazy. They need to add about 15 more state title games!

Great job Red Rebels!!! It was a blast hanging with 200mph, RW & Stars!!!  Most of the outsiders thought that when GQ left, Murvil would no longer be a State power.........................................................They were WRONG!!!!! 

Hope everybody got back home safely.  I had to make a couple of detours, first to Ralph's (my wife was shocked i brought 2 dozen donuts home, then ate one and wanted to know why i didn't get more!) Then i had to go by Pokey's for some championship gear!!!  Well worth the time!!!

Hope everybody has a Blessed Holiday Season!!!!!

23 minutes ago, coachspanky said:

Great job Red Rebels!!! It was a blast hanging with 200mph, RW & Stars!!!  Most of the outsiders thought that when GQ left, Murvil would no longer be a State power.........................................................They were WRONG!!!!! 

Hope everybody got back home safely.  I had to make a couple of detours, first to Ralph's (my wife was shocked i brought 2 dozen donuts home, then ate one and wanted to know why i didn't get more!) Then i had to go by Pokey's for some championship gear!!!  Well worth the time!!!

Hope everybody has a Blessed Holiday Season!!!!!

It was a great weekend Spank! I’m so proud of Coach Hunt and the Red Rebels. This senior class was fun to watch and I’m so glad they come away with the Gold! We will see you next season! Glad you made it back safe to Boone. 

• Like 1