Cain Ridge vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

9 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

"Three"?  I will give you Maryville and Alcoa, but a THIRD!  LOL

Three championship appearances in 3 years,a state championship this year and that staff has only been together for 3 years sounds pretty good to me what other team in 1A has done that?

Think about it LOD. We graduated four kids that were recruited to D1 schools,we weren't even supposed to win our region this year with Coalfield bringing back 21 of 22 starters and Mr. Football quarterback Parker McKinney. Pretty impressive if you ask me!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Three championship appearances in 3 years,a state championship this year and that staff has only been together for 3 years sounds pretty good to me what other team in 1A has done that?

Think about it LOD. We graduated four kids that were recruited to D1 schools,we weren't even supposed to win our region this year with Coalfield bringing back 21 of 22 starters and Mr. Football quarterback Parker McKinney. Pretty impressive if you ask me!

:thumb:

Happy retirement to Coach David Ellis. Great coach and even better man. I'm glad that he got to go out with another state championship. Whenever I see those Brach's Pumpkin candies around Halloween, they remind me of him, because he'd always carry them around and share them with everyone. Best of luck, Coach!! He's done a lot of good for a lot of young men and deserves all the praise in the world. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Proud of the 37742! I work with several Kees players in the off season. Loved watching them win the Gold ball!