Cain Ridge vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Cane Ridge showed great sportsmanship and from where I was sitting, it looked like a very clean game from both teams. You can tell, even in defeat, you have great leadership. A silver ball is a great accomplishment, and I liked the way you all embraced the moment. I really enjoyed your show band too.

Keep those heads up Ravens!

1 minute ago, rebelwoman87 said:

It has been fun watching 81 thru the years. You are still a part of it! Best wishes to 81 at AP! 

Thank you!  I hope to make a few games next year on weekends we don't have to travel far.  Blessed to be able to watch him play another four years!  Four of his coaches came last night, including Will Healy.  They are excited for him to be a GOV.  Any time you want to road-trip to Clarksville with us, you're more than welcome!  :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Red Rebels said:

Cane Ridge showed great sportsmanship and from where I was sitting, it looked like a very clean game from both teams. You can tell, even in defeat, you have great leadership. A silver ball is a great accomplishment, and I liked the way you all embraced the moment. I really enjoyed your show band too.

Keep those heads up Ravens!

A silver ball after only being a program for what, three years??  HUGE accomplishment! 

• Like 1

Congrats !! to the Rebels on another run to the Gold !! Because of retirement I missed getting to lead the buses to the big game. It was hard to watch on TV and not be on the sideline watching these fine young men working hard and celebrating the rewards of that work. Congrats also to Derek and the rest of the staff, they haven't missed a beat since George left. The players, coaches, administration, school, community, and fans have shown that Maryville is the best place to live and I am proud to call it home.

• Like 3

Don't forget folks.  I'll have our Friday Main Event Blue Cross Bowl recap today at 4:00 PM (Central Time).   We'll discuss every title game and play interviews with both head Coaches involved in each game!   You can hear us on 93.9 FM in Middle Tennessee or stream the show via the internet by clicking the link below:

Friday Main Event Live Stream