Greeneville @ DB

3 hours ago, cowbellking said:

I really hope DBs QB is healthy and ready to go. I want both of these teams at full strength that way there are no excuses why they lost. This Greeneville team is for real they’ll win easy. 35-14

Well I guess if everyone else is going to start predicting scores i'll throw mine in too. Not a huge fan of either one until playoff time (then I pull for all NET teams) so my prediction is strictly impartial and totally a guess  :rolleyes:

Tribe  wins the game of the season in NET  24-21    Good luck to both teams.  Have great seasons.

6 hours ago, DandDD said:

I mentioned him in my quote. Hard nosed player on both sides of the ball. With a name like Youngblood you're gonna be a player.  If DBs game plan is the way it should be Youngblood will probably have 20 tackles. Most of them on Hicks. He'll be too tired to run the ball. :-)   I would think Hicks and Youngblood will get real acquainted with each other Friday night. 

Youngblood is our rb as well

Fyi for fans coming up from Greeneville..there is alot of construction going on at DB..parking at school was bad before..can only be worse now..get to Kingsport early,grab some Pals,eat in parking lot since we can't bring in outside food anymore,and have a good time and be safe coming and going back home. Gates open at 6:00.

Edited by mikeslau
More info

5 minutes ago, mikeslau said:

Fyi for fans coming up from Greeneville..there is alot of construction going on at DB..parking at school was bad before..can only be worse now..get to Kingsport early,grab some Pals,eat in parking lot since we can't bring in outside food anymore,and have a good time and be safe coming and going back home. Gates open at 6:00.

10797165-FEF1-41A7-9B70-78EFBC7768F0.thumb.jpeg.eaa7afa3a0da67642bbd5a74b8a293e2.jpeg