Sumner and Wilson County FBall

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

I agree but the standard for MJ is going to be can they compete with whoever is the top teams in Region 3. Your region is better this season, but still isn't adequate to prepare for playing Oakland or Blackman

Realistically though, who is on the same level as Oakland?  Whitehaven, Maryville, maybe a Williamson Co team and that is it.  Blackman is down a little in my opinion from what they have been.  If I was going to play region 3 in the first round I would not schedule a region 3 team in the regular season.  Now I would not schedule Glencliff or Northwest either but we know why that happened.  

20 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Well, well, well.  So it did survive to turn up another day.

Change your name, change what ever.  You still showed back up with the same posting style and grammar.

Welcome back Golden Bear what ever.  Now I know where to come for laughs again.

You may survive against R'dale this year as we are WAY down from last year.

Uno vez más, I hate to be the bearer of bad news....Again, I do appreciate his support for our team. I’m just apart of the current program & here to support it. 

50 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Realistically though, who is on the same level as Oakland?  Whitehaven, Maryville, maybe a Williamson Co team and that is it.  Blackman is down a little in my opinion from what they have been.  If I was going to play region 3 in the first round I would not schedule a region 3 team in the regular season.  Now I would not schedule Glencliff or Northwest either but we know why that happened.  

Maybe not but there are several teams out there that'd make for a good game. They couldn't even get far enough to face Oakland. There are plenty of solid 4A and 5A teams that could prepare you for playing them. Playing Pearl-Cohn has helped Cookeville. You don't have to schedule Oakland or Blackman, but you do need to play a team that can do some of the things they excel at

21 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Well, well, well.  So it did survive to turn up another day.

Change your name, change what ever.  You still showed back up with the same posting style and grammar.

Welcome back Golden Bear what ever.  Now I know where to come for laughs again.

You may survive against R'dale this year as we are WAY down from last year.

Lmao! he showed back up with the same style and everything. Even made the account two days ago. 

Good luck on the season, and remember you are judge by the post season, not regular season and preseason match-ups 4 months ago.

Tonight will give us a better idea on who is real and who is just pretending. Pick em

Hendersonville @ Centennial - I think Centennial wins a really close game after their play (for 3 qtrs against Ravenwood) last week

Overton @ Mount Juliet - I think Golden Bears win big, but the shutout streak ends a little earlier this season.

Beech vs Henry County - I just think that Crabtree will coach this team to another victory tonight in Clarksville

Mcgavock @ Lebanon - Lebanon goes to 2-0, with a huge showdown against MJ next week. 

Smyrna @ Wilson Central - Bulldogs win 2+ td's

Gallatin @ Station Camp - Gallatin by a lot if they want to be the playoff team they are claiming to be

Edited by thegreatone36

9 hours ago, crimsontide43 said:

Computer rankings

1.MJ           127.20

2.Beech     127.06

3.Hville       120.43

4.WC          114.29

5.SC            110.54

6.Gallatin    108.17

7.Leb             102.42

8.Portland        84.52

I've seen Lebanon, Station Camp and Gallatin. There is no way that Station Camp and Gallatin are better than Lebanon. Not even close in my opinion.

8 hours ago, crimsontide43 said:

SC  by 4 over Gal

Cent.   1   Hville

HC   1   Beech

Leb    5   McG

Smyrna   15 WC

I got Gallatin over Station Camp and Lebanon should beat McGavock by a couple touchdowns.