What does Greenback do?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, HSfootballfanatic12 said:

I know this will ruffle some feathers, but I'm hearing that Greg Ryan will be the next Head Football Coach at Dobyns-Bennett. If/when this is announced, who does Greenback hire? 

Brings back Bill Satterfield as HC and he wins another state championship 31 years after his 1st, (if he keeps the rest of the staff)

Really glad Greenback didn't lose their coach to Kingsport D-B. It's been a long long time since I have attended a Greenback game but the last time I did go we stopped at Ppaw's to get some pills for my cats and someone broke into my car and got them. The good news is whoever took those things won't ever have to worry about catching ringworm and was good to go for 6 months for Fleas and Ticks.2rdhflh.jpg

Well he did not get the job, he did not have enough education, he did try but didnt get it. After next year the tallent level drops so much that he is surely looking to get out and make some $$$. If he does leave them maybe all is little  butt kissing cronies will go with him.....just my opinion.

11 hours ago, blkorngkees said:

Well he did not get the job, he did not have enough education, he did try but didnt get it. After next year the tallent level drops so much that he is surely looking to get out and make some $$$. If he does leave them maybe all is little  butt kissing cronies will go with him.....just my opinion.

Didnt you mean championship winning butt kissing cronies?3 years together and three Championship appearances??I sure wish they had been coaching mine.Of course these men are friends of mine and former teammates so........And it wasnt the education just for the books,but inlike some im not going any farther he will have some MORE GREAT oppurtunities!

9 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Didnt you mean championship winning butt kissing cronies?3 years together and three Championship appearances??I sure wish they had been coaching mine.Of course these men are friends of mine and former teammates so........And it wasnt the education just for the books,but inlike some im not going any farther he will have some MORE GREAT oppurtunities!

u butt kisser