Class 1A Mr Football Prospects ?

Shownuff

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Raulston from South Pittsburg was the best back Greenback played against last year. The kid is a good back don't get me wrong but the kid from South Pittsburg is a horse!

Woodard was only at 50% against Greenback in state championships game. Suffered a bad leg injury against Lake Co. and was not sure he would even play against Greenback. Hope to get the chance for you to see him at 100% this year. 

On 8/3/2018 at 7:28 AM, orngnblk said:

If Raulston has a solid year I believe he will win it.

Hanley also should be a front runner for it also without Gilbert means Hanley will be making more plays and will up his stats. Raulston is a tank that will have the workload and stats to win the award if he stays healthy. I did witness one of Greenbacks lineman i think he plays center and defensive tackle out run Raulston in 60 yard dash last weekend at a baseball camp. You think i am joking but i'm not. :roflol: 

27 minutes ago, vfl23 said:

Hanley also should be a front runner for it also without Gilbert means Hanley will be making more plays and will up his stats. Raulston is a tank that will have the workload and stats to win the award if he stays healthy. I did witness one of Greenbacks lineman i think he plays center and defensive tackle out run Raulston in 60 yard dash last weekend at a baseball camp. You think i am joking but i'm not. :roflol: 

Most of Raulston's yards are after initial contact...