Class 1A Mr Football Prospects ?

Shownuff

Bryce Hanley should definitely be a finalist this year with Gilbert gone I believe the reigning Blue Cross/ Blue Shield game offensive MVP will be able to rack up enough stats even though Greenback has a ton of weapons. Unlike a lot of one pony shows that play a weak schedule and rack up ridiculous numbers. Bryce would also be our defensive MVP or tied with Reece Plemons. If you actually gave the award to the best "Football Player" in single A Bryce Hanley should win it hands down.

37 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Bryce Hanley should definitely be a finalist this year with Gilbert gone I believe the reigning Blue Cross/ Blue Shield game offensive MVP will be able to rack up enough stats even though Greenback has a ton of weapons. Unlike a lot of one pony shows that play a weak schedule and rack up ridiculous numbers. Bryce would also be our defensive MVP or tied with Reece Plemons. If you actually gave the award to the best "Football Player" in single A Bryce Hanley should win it hands down.

He’s a great player for sure that is surrounded by an unbelievable senior class. Raulston at SP is also individually one of the top overall 1A players.  You know that I’m not an SP homer type poster. However, I think overall Raulston might be as good as any one player in 1A. I’m not putting him over Hanley, your RB, or several of the kids at Whitwell in the east, but he’s really good too. 

20 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

He’s a great player for sure that is surrounded by an unbelievable senior class. Raulston at SP is also individually one of the top overall 1A players.  You know that I’m not an SP homer type poster. However, I think overall Raulston might be as good as any one player in 1A. I’m not putting him over Hanley, your RB, or several of the kids at Whitwell in the east, but he’s really good too. 

They are the two best....That i have actually seen play.

27 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Raulston is a great player.