Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

13 minutes ago, Compton said:

Sportwriters Middle Tennessee needs 2 get the memo that Maryville and Alcoa is top 3 in the state and their usually top three 90% of the time. Htv I can't say much because I use 2 be one of them that hated on the success of maryville, but every preseason maryville should be top 3 and I'm rolling with maryville 24-20 over Oakland.

Fixed it for ya. Just because a couple of yanks voted Maryville and Alcoa down doesnt mean everybody thinks that way

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Welp tha best teem evur assimbulled and two play att tha Skeetur weal play our littull fellurs necks Fridee nite......Wif all thes Mid Tinn All-Stars addid two thair allreddy goodur rostur...Eye haiv maid tha Paytreeuts a tripull dijjetts favritt......Okelund bye 106.3.......:unsure:

That's a big spread Stars.  I'll take the Underdog.

latest?cb=20170909083036

Just now, TOM4000Patriots said:

Looking for another competitive game for 2 great programs.   Polls mean nothing until the final one is posted.   That's the one that counts.   Good luck to Maryville and hope for a safe game.   Go Patriots!!!

Looking forward to this one. I could be our last regular season game. (If either team can find an opponent) safe travels to Maryville. 

7 hours ago, Compton said:

Stars the best team ever assembled is coming to 825 lord willing Sept 7. This year Alcoa would beat Oakland by at least 17.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! (pant-pant) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm a RFL and even I know NO ONE is beating Oakland by 17 much less them tin cans off of Faraday!!

Edited by JSamson7

• CoachT locked this topic