Oak Ridge and DB

bounder

30 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

Is DB really this bad? I can't think of a worse start for their new coach. Ouch!

I don't care what team it is,you hate it for young men that work hard and have seasons like this.But they need to remember this is just a game and there are a whole lot more important things ahead for them.Nomatter what happens this season ,go out and do your best each week and that's all any coach can ask of you but more importantly,that's all you can ask of yourself.

Edited by BatmanDevil

22 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

Is DB really this bad? I can't think of a worse start for their new coach. Ouch!

Well, they aren't what I would call a great or even good team by any means. The QB tries, but his accuracy is sub par. They have a stout OL with a tough RB. They don't have any game breaker types on offense though. Mediocre D, but they try. Plus, we aren't too bad ourselves. We have a ton of speed.

Yes they are this BAD ! 

QB did a great Job last year so it aient the QB .... ID say because this (baseball minded football coach ) had his back turned starring at a I - pad the whole game talking to the D .... 

People say " give the Coach a chance " lol .... Worst back to back defeats (points) in school history probably.... yeah he is Awful !!!