AP POLL CLASS 1A AUGUST 27 2018

Southtowner

6 minutes ago, rlh said:

I would put them ahead of all those 1-1 teams for sure and even keep them there if they lose a close one to Cornersburg.

Good point. I don’t know much about the other 1-1 teams or who they lost to but Wayne has not been impressive in either game they have played. I know Moore Co is good team and deserving of top 10. 

2 minutes ago, JMB54 said:

Guess I'll be the first from WC to say we dont belong in the top 10 after 2 games.  We've got the talent but havent shown it yet!

Plenty of time to get it together yet. Good luck to y’all rest of season. Keep ole 89 straight for me. Hoping a chance to play y’all this year. Seen some good hitting games before when we played. 

6 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Plenty of time to get it together yet. Good luck to y’all rest of season. Keep ole 89 straight for me. Hoping a chance to play y’all this year. Seen some good hitting games before when we played. 

It's me that has to keep the rest of this bunch straight lol! Looks like your bunch is putting together another good season. Like jmb54 said we have plenty of talent and size but things just haven't took shape yet, hopefully coach Rice will get them straightened out pretty quick! 

11 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Ambassador’s Class 1A Poll

1. Greenback
2. South Pittsburg 
3. Huntingdon
4. Whitwell
5. Lake County 
6. Cornersville
7. Dresden 
8. Moore County
9. Gordonsville
10. Wayne County

Boy I sure hope u have to eat crow again this year just saying 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I see Greenback got 16 of the 17 first place votes and a total of 169 total points out of a possible 170.  Rightfully so.

I agree with you. To be the man you’ve got to beat the man. I’m just not sure anyone in 1A can do it. Before anyone says anything.. I don’t want to hear anything about scrimmages. It’s not the same.