Top 2A players

Goldenpride

25 minutes ago, Raiderforlife said:

Impressive...Does Davidson play Defense?  Who is he being recruited by?  

He only plays offense. He had over 1,800 yards rushing last year as a junior. 

I know we have 6 or 7 players with offers this year but I'm personally unsure if he's one of them and who's offering. 

44 minutes ago, dtownfan364 said:

Trenton Peabody Juniors QB #3 Cooper Baugus & #7 Noah Halbrook 

I agree. #7 is one of the fastest kids in West TN in all classifications. Potentially the fastest in 2A. Peabody’s QB I think is very underrated. He is definitely a playmaker when it comes to crunch time. I still like Waverly’s QB as the best in 2A. 

41 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I agree. #7 is one of the fastest kids in West TN in all classifications. Potentially the fastest in 2A. Peabody’s QB I think is very underrated. He is definitely a playmaker when it comes to crunch time. I still like Waverly’s QB as the best in 2A. 

I don't know that the Tide has a single "best" player in 2 A what I do know is we have skill and line depth like few others in 2A!!! We have multiple RB That on a lesser team would be 1000 yard rushers,if cooper didn't have the quality  of runners he has a cannon and could double his yards if need be! We have WAY to many weapons not to spread it around,3 backs hit the endzone @ U.c and 2 or three recievers,so I will take our ton of "solid" skill guys over 1 "super star" RTR