AP POLL CLASS 1A SEPT 17 2018

Southtowner

16 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Man don't talk that crap. Mustangs are young and haven't proved anything yet. Shoot Greenback ought to be called Green Bay for all the talent y'all got!

Mustangs are not young. They only start juniors and seniors. It this year and next for the Stangs. Better win it while everyone else is down

Edited by ZEBRA35

On 9/17/2018 at 4:34 PM, TheAmbassador said:

Ambassador’s 1A Poll

1. Greenback 
2. South Pittsburg 
3. Whitwell
4. Huntingdon 
5. Cornersville 

6. West Carroll
7. Dresden
8. Lake County
9. Coalfield
10. Moore County

Boogers detector detectin a lilttle bit of colored glasses in that 2-3 pic

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Guest MustangMan2020
37 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Mustangs are not young. They only start juniors and seniors. It this year and next for the Stangs. Better win it while everyone else is down

Didn’t know everyone else is down!! Greenback,South Pitt, Cornersville,Whitwell, Lake County, Huntingdon... That’s is some pretty dang tough 1A teams!! Agree are region is down..Is region what u mean zebra? I agree with Croppy fairly young!! When do we ever have more then a sophomore or 2 starting!!

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Man don't talk that crap. Mustangs are young and haven't proved anything yet. Shoot Greenback ought to be called Green Bay for all the talent y'all got!

Huntingdon has to be the favorite at this point. From what I hear is that they are the top team in the west and we all know the west is always better than the East. I know Greenback has been to the last 3 State Championships and won the last one and have every player back from last year, but I would still give the nod to Huntingdon!! Greenback will be lucky to get by Whitwell at this point.

27 minutes ago, MustangMan2020 said:

Didn’t know everyone else is down!! Greenback,South Pitt, Cornersville,Whitwell, Lake County, Huntingdon... That’s is some pretty dang tough 1A teams!! Agree are region is down..Is region what u mean zebra? I agree with Croppy fairly young!! When do we ever have more then a sophomore or 2 starting!!

Several of these juniors and seniors started as freshman and sophomores and if they didnt start they played alot. Everyone you named that is solid is in the East besides Cornersville and Lake Co. I know Cornersville is legit. I dont think Lake Co is but I think they are good enough to beat everyone else they need to play Huntingdon in the semis. Dresden (injuries) down Wayne Co down word is still out on West Carroll and Gibson Co. My point is Huntingdon has the team to win a gold ball this season and next. Hope they find a way to get over the hump

9 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Several of these juniors and seniors started as freshman and sophomores and if they didnt start they played alot. Everyone you named that is solid is in the East besides Cornersville and Lake Co. I know Cornersville is legit. I dont think Lake Co is but I think they are good enough to beat everyone else they need to play Huntingdon in the semis. Dresden (injuries) down Wayne Co down word is still out on West Carroll and Gibson Co. My point is Huntingdon has the team to win a gold ball this season and next. Hope they find a way to get over the hump

They might have played some as Freshman and maybe 1 or 2 started as Sophomores, but in my 20+ years of watching Huntingdon football there have only been a handful of kids come through that "started" as freshman. I do agree the next 2 years we should be in the hunt for a gold ball (if coached correctly) but after that only time will tell.

Guest MustangMan2020
48 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Agree!!