Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

ive read alot of stuff about this game, these teams , the competition these teams have played, how much each team has beaten the competition by and common opponent scores and blah blah blah blah blah.....everyone is overlooking the most glaring and most important fact about this game and that is BVD will be at his daughters senior night introduction at west greene when this game kicks off, so what can YOU GUYS do to delay the start of this game for about thirty minutes for me? Anyone willing to go lay down on the field and fake a heartattack for me? maybe someone with a really huge spot light and some heavy duty speakers can fake a bolt of lightning right at kickoff?

Edited by BVDevil

Straight from www5starpreps.com

Elizabethton (7-0, 3-0) at Greeneville (7-0, 3-0): This was a 24-10 game won by Greeneville during the 2017, so you can understand why some in upper East Tennessee feel like the Cyclones will give defending state-champion Greeneville a speed bump during the Greene Devils’ title defense. Neither team’s starters have had to play many full games this season; Elizabethton has had four mercy rule victories. Greeneville has had six.

But Greeneville practically salivates over any opportunity to prove itself better than its 2017 form. To do so this time, Greeneville quarterback Cade Ballard (24 TDs, 0 INTs) will have to outplay Elizabethton quarterback Carter Everette (21 TDs, 1 INT). Ballard will do that, and Greeneville will run its win streak to 23.

Greeneville 38, Elizabethton 14.

• Upvote 1

I’m looking forward to this game. I do follow Greeneville and do hope they can win and both teams finish the game with no injuries. This should be some of best football that has been played all year in East Tennessee and maybe even the state. Everyone from East Tennessee should be proud of what these young men have done this year. These two teams are more than likely the two top teams in their class in the state and that’s a shame that only one will be able to play for Championship if they make it that far. I will be cheering for Greeneville but I’m also proud of Elizabethton. Can’t wait till Friday.  

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Greenefollower said:

I’m looking forward to this game. I do follow Greeneville and do hope they can win and both teams finish the game with no injuries. This should be some of best football that has been played all year in East Tennessee and maybe even the state. Everyone from East Tennessee should be proud of what these young men have done this year. These two teams are more than likely the two top teams in their class in the state and that’s a shame that only one will be able to play for Championship if they make it that far. I will be cheering for Greeneville but I’m also proud of Elizabethton. Can’t wait till Friday.  

i agree with everything you just said EXCEPT for "thats a shame that only one will be able to p lay for the championship"......i dont think its a shame because most likely, if betsy can get the job done in round two, like i think they will, these two teams will play one another twice, so to me, that's plenty good enough for the championship sir. SOMEONE from west or mid tenn has got to step up and challenge us over here in net tenn for the 4a title right?

12 hours ago, BVDevil said:

ive read alot of stuff about this game, these teams , the competition these teams have played, how much each team has beaten the competition by and common opponent scores and blah blah blah blah blah.....everyone is overlooking the most glaring and most important fact about this game and that is BVD will be at his daughters senior night introduction at west greene when this game kicks off, so what can YOU GUYS do to delay the start of this game for about thirty minutes for me? Anyone willing to go lay down on the field and fake a heartattack for me? maybe someone with a really huge spot light and some heavy duty speakers can fake a bolt of lightning right at kickoff?

BVD, this might be worth a try to delay the game.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yX7P6TNsz0

• Upvote 1

We're very excited to make the four hour trip over to Greeneville this week!   Two of the best teams in 4A going toe-to-toe with a region title on the line.   Both UNDEFEATED!   Does it get any better than that??    We'll kick the show off at 5:00 o'clock (4:00 0'clock Central Time) to accommodate the time change.   Here is our lineup for this Friday:

Greeneville Head Coach Caine Ballard

Gatlinburg-Pittman Head Coach Derek Rang

Clarksville Northeast Head Coach Chad Watson

Whitehaven Head Coach Rodney Saulsberry

Lee and I will discuss the biggest games across the State in the second hour!  Really looking forward to watching some big time East Tennessee Football this Friday!  Hope everyone in attendance will come on over and meet us after the show.   We'll be setup under a blue canopy behind one of the endzones!   If you haven't, go to our YouTube Channel and hit the subscribe button to get notifications when we go LIVE each week!  Here is the link to our channel:

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel