Union City hosts TCA

Bigsw02

3 hours ago, TennReb31 said:

I will try, but I do better some games than others.

2 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

The field will be fine. I don't expect any issues. I used to try and update people on here but I kept missing the game. So I will try and at least do the quarters and half time and of course the final

I appreciate you guys! 

Ok here we go. Tomorrow is a big game for standings in region 7. But also it is huge on setting the tone the rest of the way. Nothing but respect for UC. They grind and work until everything is clicking. They have size also. And great coaching. TCA is very athletic. Speed, speed and speed. Can our coaches get the boys in situations to utilize their speed. Size and depth, well it’s always been this way here at TCA. Now the difference this year. This group at TCA are fighters. They do have a chip on their shoulder because all of them have been here since kindergarten and they have seen Tca pushed around and they don’t like it. This I believe Will be a slug fest. It will be a classic. Looking forward to the trip. Praying for no injuries. Tca 28-21

Edited by BigEdMo

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Ok here we go. Tomorrow is a big game for standings in region 7. But also it is huge on setting the tone the rest of the way. Nothing but respect for UC. They grind and work until everything is clicking. They have size also. And great coaching. TCA is very athletic. Speed, speed and speed. Can our coaches get the boys in situations to utilize their speed. Size and depth, well it’s always been this way here at TCA. Now the difference this year. This group at TCA are fighters. They do have a chip on their shoulder because all of them have been here since kindergarten and they have seen Tca pushed around and they don’t like it. This I believe Will be a slug fest. It will be a classic. Looking forward to the trip. Praying for no injuries. Tca 21-14. 

Winner gets 2 seed in region and playoffs?

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

My limited knowledge of West teams last year = Waverly had a good passing game, TCA had a great running back, Union City uses the Veer... not much knowledge on my end.

You got it nailed. Last year Mckenzie beat Peabody and did not make the playoffs. Region 7 anyone can sneak up and bite you in region play. 

6 hours ago, utvol2 said:

Anyone know if this game is being streamed online? 

Yes, online streaming at http://www.foxsportsjackson.com . You may also listen on your cell phone by calling 605-468-5762. Air time for pregame at 7pm central. Stan Gerard aka ReitzFan, will have the call of the game.

Edited by ReitzFan
Addition

ALRIGHT TORNADOES it is GAME DAY. Time to buckle up and ROCK SOME HEADS. You have had a tough season so far but you have NEVER STOPPED FIGHTING. COME OUT FIRED UP AND READY TO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS. If you have to grind it out THEN GRIND IT OUT. If you have to adjust to the TCA speed THEN MAKE YOUR ADJUSTMENTS COUNT. POUR YOURSELVES OUT. LEAVE ALL OF YOUR HEART ON THE FIELD. This is your chance to turn your season around. NOW LET'S TAKE CARE OF IT. It's time to COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL and LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES

4 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

ALRIGHT TORNADOES it is GAME DAY. Time to buckle up and ROCK SOME HEADS. You have had a tough season so far but you have NEVER STOPPED FIGHTING. COME OUT FIRED UP AND READY TO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS. If you have to grind it out THEN GRIND IT OUT. If you have to adjust to the TCA speed THEN MAKE YOUR ADJUSTMENTS COUNT. POUR YOURSELVES OUT. LEAVE ALL OF YOUR HEART ON THE FIELD. This is your chance to turn your season around. NOW LET'S TAKE CARE OF IT. It's time to COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL and LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES

Always well said bro!!! The Tornadoes showed us class when we went up,they stayed classy and the boys on the field showed what men win and lose like!!