HUNTINGDON @ WAYNE CO

ZEBRA35

1 minute ago, mustangpop2012 said:

:popcorneater:

Zebra might want to zip it on this one. Lol js there are 3-4 kids on this team with exceptional speed. Does it really matter who we think is faster? They play very well together and as long as they keep winning and the fella that has the ball is running away from the feller whose chasing him it’s all good!! But I’d bet on # 9 myself. 

8 minutes ago, mustangpop2012 said:

Zebra might want to zip it on this one. Lol js there are 3-4 kids on this team with exceptional speed. Does it really matter who we think is faster? They play very well together and as long as they keep winning and the fella that has the ball is running away from the feller whose chasing him it’s all good!! But I’d bet on # 9 myself. 

#9 is " you ain't gonna catch me fast". #8 runs like a scalded dog. #7 is so quick you'll tear an ACL trying to catch him. Only thing I'm concerned with is how fast their moving when they cross that goal line !

• Like 1

Thing is with Huntingdon this yr. Different players are touching the ball instead of the same play all night with the same player. This yr teams are having a hard time finding who has the ball.  All the players touching the ball are quick. 

Edited by 34ME
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Maximum said:

To all the dads from huntingdon questioning who is the fastest player on the team I will settle it.  This person is number 82 and his name is Corieon Nance.  He placed eighth in the state in track and field.  His time in 100 meter dash was 10.94. For comparison Usain Bolt’s time was 9.63.

And that is how it is done.^^^^^^

9 hours ago, mustangpop2012 said:

I made a comment that #8 was the fastest kid on the team (which is my personal opinion) and you chimed in on my post and got butt hurt bc I didn't say it was #9. Sounds like you might be a tad insecure. Just have em all line up on the goal line and you can report back to us all how it went. Gotta have something to talk about since the competition is going to be seriously lacking for the next 6 weeks

14 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

I made a comment that #8 was the fastest kid on the team (which is my personal opinion) and you chimed in on my post and got butt hurt bc I didn't say it was #9. Sounds like you might be a tad insecure. Just have em all line up on the goal line and you can report back to us all how it went. Gotta have something to talk about since the competition is going to be seriously lacking for the next 6 weeks

LOL. He said butt hurt ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Coach Swenson is giving #9 about half the carries he's given is last 4 or 5 QBs . I don't know if his philosophy has changed to keep his QB healthy for the play-offs or what. If he'd had the carries of previous QBs no telling what his stats would be. Maybe it's because he's such a violent runner. He reminds me a little of Bobby Hayes. Both have the speed to run around you but would rather run over you!

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Coach Swenson is giving #9 about half the carries he's given is last 4 or 5 QBs . I don't know if his philosophy has changed to keep his QB healthy for the play-offs or what. If he'd had the carries of previous QBs no telling what his stats would be. Maybe it's because he's such a violent runner. He reminds me a little of Bobby Hayes. Both have the speed to run around you but would rather run over you!

And I think that’s a great plan!  All these kids are playing together and don’t care who gets the stats. It’s refreshing to see. I do hope to see Mr. Willis on offense more. 

16 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

And I think that’s a great plan!  All these kids are playing together and don’t care who gets the stats. It’s refreshing to see. I do hope to see Mr. Willis on offense more. 

Now if only the daddy's could play together and not care about stats.

On 9/29/2018 at 8:41 PM, Guest MustangMan2020 said:

Your funny!! Maybe u should !! 9 has nothing to prove!! I know one thing your a heck of a critic!! Your opinion means zero to me!! You’ve always had a loud mouth!! Don’t u ever tell me to take dad glasses off!! But yeah if u can line any of them up I will put my money on 9!! Now do I think #8 is fast yes, he’s a stud should be getting more touches!! 

Well, everything seems to be going okay in Huntingdon.

On 9/29/2018 at 11:26 PM, wildcat89 said:

It's in the making for two good semi final games, I'm thinking you'll have Huntington vs Cville on this side with both teams killing their opponents and Greenback and SP on the other side doing the same. I'd hate to bet the farm on who wins gold this year!

Huntingdon and Cornersviile will meet in the quarterfinals.