AP POLL CLASS 1A OCT 1 2018

Southtowner

19 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

Never claimed to be, just dont see Cornersville nor anyone in the west beating HHS this year, and just to be clear it is not a problem, people can see how good these teams are......

I get wanting to fly in under the radar...

We was told that last year to no problem  though I know what we got 

10 hours ago, ladykee said:

GB Nation & I have an older son at TTU in his Sophomore year. What’s her major?

Will you tell that gbnation man and o&b man that I want my durn goat back.  They have got him running up to that Rankin mans field getting boys and bringing them to that Ryan mans field.  They been feeding him honey buns and he is on a sugar high.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 10/1/2018 at 4:46 PM, Outsider1998 said:

probably because they're 3-4 and are gonna finish the season 5-5 at best. won't even make the playoffs. It's funny because all the Dresden fans said they weren't one dimensional with yates. he goes down and yall get blown out by 2 really bad teams.

Technically the only QB that we have who can pass besides Yates is also out for the season. We have one of the best receivers in west Tn if not the whole state but nobody to pass him the ball. Armageddon in D-town. But on a good note my local team the Vero Beach Fighting Indians have won 49 straight regular season games. Not so great in playoffs, guess they are Huntingdon of Florida. lol