TCA At Gibson County

PHSRollTide

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

I watched some of the USJ/TCA game on youtube... TCA looked like a good team with several nice athletes (nothing new), but a few turnovers in just the short time span I watched of it had them playing a lot of defense. Should be a great game Friday!

The winner of this one will guarantee themselves a spot in the playoffs.

Oh yea, I also had a Peabody fan tell me that #7 for TCA runs a 4 flat 40................ 

A Gc win secures them a playoff spot. A TCA win pretty much assures them of no worse than a 3 seed

Broadcast Information for TCA at Gibson County.

Radio coverage will be provided by Fox Sports Jackson 105.3 fm. Diamond Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard, aka Reitz Fan, will have the call of the game.  The Count  Down To Kickoff Pregame show will begin at 6:30pm central time.  You can listen online at http://www.foxsportsjackson.com .  You can also listen in on your cell phone by calling 605-468-5762.   

Fox Sports Jackson, in association with Worthy Road Studio's  will 'salso be providing live streaming video of this game.  Video streaming will start at about 6:55pm central time.  To watch live video of the game, simply go to the Fox Sports Jackson Facebook page, like it, and then enjoy the video.  The video broadcast will also be available at the Worthy Road Studio's Facebook page

Edited by ReitzFan