South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

33 minutes ago, piratetom said:

This will be a tough game for us with all the injuries and some key starters unable to play Friday night. I still think we win though.

Cougar Tom what kind of mess is this? Are you stupid? Dont give that Joslin man a hint some of our boys are injured and cant play.  Then he want have to train his boys for them.  You think im joking but im not. 

24 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Where's TonyHorton, PirateMike?  I'd like to hear their input on this game. 

I garuntee you cougar Tom had already told that Joslin man all of Griders secrets.    He knows which boys are hurt and who to train his boys for.  Cougar Tom is full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you cougar Tom had already told that Joslin man all of Griders secrets.    He knows which boys are hurt and who to train his boys for.  Cougar Tom is full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Don't be talking bad about PirateTom.  He could put that Foodland man, that RedEye man, that Tower man,  you and your goat all in a head lock at the same time. 

• Like 1