TCA@Lake Co

shockernation

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Lets see.Huntingfon is very fast.Greenfield ha a couple burners,guy runs a 4.3.LC shut them down.TCA had fastest guy in the state and I saw that on 2 plays.Also supposedely had #40 someone from Trenton said didnt think LC could stop.LC didnt utilize about 3 more weapons they have.So doubt Huntingdon will have any player faster than those guys.Better line and maybe team speed yes.zBut LC has seen speed

Huntingdon overall is a different animal. I hope both teams meet up so I can say told ya so. Some of you LC fans seem to be decent posters on here and Im sure yall will give credit where credit is due. You guys have had a great year and deserve the credit also. The only team I see beating them is that #1 team from the East and I only say that from what I have read on here. Not sure if they can beat them either tho. 

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Huntingdon overall is a different animal. I hope both teams meet up so I can say told ya so. Some of you LC fans seem to be decent posters on here and Im sure yall will give credit where credit is due. You guys have had a great year and deserve the credit also. The only team I see beating them is that #1 team from the East and I only say that from what I have read on here. Not sure if they can beat them either tho. 

Absolutely! I know year in and year out y’all are a powerhouse...but we are still building something special here in the L! Semis sounds great although our road SHOULD be a little easier? No one will come to tiptonville and mercy rule us at this point though!

4 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Absolutely! I know year in and year out y’all are a powerhouse...but we are still building something special here in the L! Semis sounds great although our road SHOULD be a little easier? No one will come to tiptonville and mercy rule us at this point though!

Hey man Im just an old Waverly fan. I call the teams like I see it. I watch a lot of West Tn football. Im all over the place on Friday nights unless Waverly is playing a worthy team. Playoffs start next week so I will be back in Wavo. Not a Huntingdon fan just a football fan brother.

Edited by vandyfan1

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

Hey man Im just an old Waverly fan. I call the teams like I see it. I watch a lot of West Tn football. Im all over the place on Friday nights unless Waverly is playimg a worthy team. Playoffs start next week so I will be back in Wavo. Not a Huntingdon fan just a football fan brother.

Yeah he sees more region 7 ball than Waverly ball,hahaha 

1 hour ago, RedStateReject said:

"I find a lot of things they do amusing. They need to check themselves sometimes. Let's just remember, pride comes before the fall". Mark Dantonio, Head Coach at Michigan State.

With all the Tarzan chest thumping by Huntingdon fans, its best to take Coach Dantonio's advice. Last year most of you believed that the the road to Cookeville was paved with Mustang-logo blue and gold bricks. Cornersville ripped up those bricks. No one has said LC will beat Huntingdon. All we have heard is how bad Huntingdon will beat down everyone on their again repaved Mustang-logo blue and gold brick road. 

Just remember, play the game first before giving yourself the championship.

Hey big guy. Do you have any idea that other teams posters can comment on the Mustangs? Most of what you read on here is not by Huntingdon posters. Most of the comments are by opposing teams posters that have played against the Mustangs. Sounds like respect has been earned.

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Hey man Im just an old Waverly fan. I call the teams like I see it. I watch a lot of West Tn football. Im all over the place on Friday nights unless Waverly is playing a worthy team. Playoffs start next week so I will be back in Wavo. Not a Huntingdon fan just a football fan brother.

Yea I knew that after I posted! Good luck to y’all