1A that much better than 2A?

RocketHouse

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Tyner beat them 35-7 from memory. And I agree with you it does and is suspicious. But also our 13.3 yards a carry back was out against them as well. But he also didn't play vs Sequatchie. We very well may be over rated and that's ok. We have played well for 8.5 games. And 9 defensively. We may get put out early again. But its been a fun ride.

You won't get put out early unless the injury bug hits again, and it was 35-7 I was thinking of different game, and yeah a back averaging 13.3 ypc out hurts alot. I don't think you are overrated I have you guys at 3 in my poll, honest answer you guys matchup well with Watertown, no doubt going to ruffle feathers here Tyner and TC in my opinion has more athletes and speed so I feel they can give you guys problems. 

6 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I bye no means think we are world beaters, but I can tell you that Union City, Tyner, Rockwood, and Meigs were the same caliber teams last year. And I know this year we are a pretty good bit better. That's all I have for ya hehe.

I would agree you guys seem better this year, the other 3 probably not, I would have loved to have seen you guys played Tyner last year. 

3 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

You won't get put out early unless the injury bug hits again, and it was 35-7 I was thinking of different game, and yeah a back averaging 13.3 ypc out hurts alot. I don't think you are overrated I have you guys at 3 in my poll, honest answer you guys matchup well with Watertown, no doubt going to ruffle feathers here Tyner and TC in my opinion has more athletes and speed so I feel they can give you guys problems. 

I’m assuming your polls has TC and Tyner on top right?

Just now, H2Oman said:

I’m assuming your polls has TC and Tyner on top right?

No buddy, I have you guys at 2 behind Peabody and in front of Meigs, not saying Tyner and TC are better than H2O, I clearly think H2O is the real deal, they are my highest ranked team from the east, I am discussing matchups (play styles) not teams. 

Just now, JacketNationFan1 said:

I would agree you guys seem better this year, the other 3 probably not, I would have loved to have seen you guys played Tyner last year. 

Yeah would have been nice, but we will never know. We seem to at any point and time this season have an injury to a playmaker. Our top back is out atm also our top defensive MLB is out. Just hope for the playoffs we get healthy. 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Yeah would have been nice, but we will never know. We seem to at any point and time this season have an injury to a playmaker. Our top back is out atm also our top defensive MLB is out. Just hope for the playoffs we get healthy. 

Our starting LT went out in the Watertown game, he is nursing back, he has played a couple series the last few weeks, taking it slow because we will need him in playoffs. 

12 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

I have seen Huntingdon twice against McKenzie and Waverly. They dominated both games. It is hard to say this but Huntingdon could whoop up on some top 10 2A teams. I mean they put 63 points on the board against Waverly. I will say that they will win the 1A title. 2A is a different story tho. There are many teams that could challenge for the title. Teams like Tyner to Peabody to Fairley to Waverly can compete for 2A. I think 2A is deeper than 1A because there is a huge drop off when you go from Lake county to West Carroll. It is rumored that Huntingdon will move up to 2a because their enrollment is up this year

You obviously have no idea about the teams in the east. You must be balanced to win the title. 

38 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

At this time last year Tyner had lost 2 Games and wasn't ranked or thought about as a team going to Cookeville. This year we are as good and maybe better(I will need to see how far we can go). This team definitely has more experience than the 2017 team.  Only time will tell to determine if that experience helps them!!

Edited by TynerRamFan

1 minute ago, TynerRamFan said:

At this time last year Tyner had lost 2 Games and wasn't ranked or thought about as a team going to Cookeville. This year we are as good and maybe better(I will need to see how far we can go). This team definitely has more experience than the 2017 team.  Only time will tell if it helps them!!

Ive never seen Tyner play before but I watched Ooltewah play Science Hill this season and for a 2A team to lose to that Ooltewah team 21 to 7 let me tell you im impressed.

1 minute ago, GoWarriors said:

Ive never seen Tyner play before but I watched Ooltewah play Science Hill this season and for a 2A team to lose to that Ooltewah team 21 to 7 let me tell you im impressed.

Appreciate the compliment, however, I must say that the game was shortened due to the weather and we only played one half. I believe we could have made it closer or have gotten the upset. We scored on our 1st possession..our WR on a bomb!!

6 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Appreciate the compliment, however, I must say that the game was shortened due to the weather and we only played one half. I believe we could have made it closer or have gotten the upset. We scored on our 1st possession..our WR on a bomb!!

I did not know you guys only played a half that game.