1A that much better than 2A?

RocketHouse

45 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'd like to see Class 1A champ vs 2A champ.

3A champ vs 4A champ.

5A champ vs 6A champ.

We would have a true Class A, Class AA and Class AAA champ. 

Make it the week after Cookeville.

Have it in Nashville or Murfreesboro. 

Call it the Clash of the Champions.

3A VS 6A might be a better game lol

19 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

Huntingdon and Cornersville could compete with 2a for sure aside from that, probably not.  This was a more legitimate argument when Trenton and UC were in 1a and Dresden was still good

To be honest here I know Huntingdon could compete. I say that cause I have seen them. Im sure there more 1A teams that could also. "Some" of the stang posters are pretty big headed tho and "some" show lack of class sometimes. I would say your top five could but any deeper than that it would be ugly big drop off from WC down.

9 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

To be honest here I know Huntingdon could compete. I say that cause I have seen them. Im sure there more 1A teams that could also. "Some" of the stang posters are pretty big headed tho and "some" show lack of class sometimes. I would say your top five could but any deeper than that it would be ugly big drop off from WC down.

There are only about 2 posters from Huntingdon that give the rest of us a bad name. What happens and is said on here shouldn’t have any reflection on the Huntingdon team. They are a very talented bunch. I think this team is written off from time to time because a couple of posters step out of bounds. This Huntingdon team is very good and I hope to see them do great things in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Waker said:

There are only about 2 posters from Huntingdon that give the rest of us a bad name. What happens and is said on here shouldn’t have any reflection on the Huntingdon team. They are a very talented bunch. I think this team is written off from time to time because a couple of posters step out of bounds. This Huntingdon team is very good and I hope to see them do great things in the playoffs.

I think yall will and notice I said "some".

I can agree that the top 5 can compete with 2a, now compete and beat the top 2a teams is a bit different than just compete with the average 2a teams though.  That being said I think Huntingdon is definitely up there with the best 2a teams.  It’s actually pretty ridiculous they play 1a, but I said the same thing about Trenton and UC a couple of years ago too