Jasper vs Polk

WingoVFL

28 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Either you team you play should be a good matchup for you

I hope so, we owe Marion one for last year, I have seen a few plays on all 3 possibilities and I feel we matchup the best with Polk, then Bledsoe, then Marion. Polk is a run first team and we do a good job against the run, Bledsoe and Marion is pretty balanced, I still believe Sampson can win them a game on his own if its the right circumstances. 

10 hours ago, WingoVFL said:

Will be a close game imo going with Polk 

Youngon, Old Pirate says leastways yous learned a tad of Cage rattling, cause them kinfolkes certainly don’t like being associated with the name Jasper. Figure it’s because Jasper has acquired a HEEP of attention by being the #1 Funny City and  sitch round these parts.  How come a feller like you got all the ways to Whitwell from Georgia?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

47 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Youngon, Old Pirate says leastways yous learned a tad of Cage rattling, cause them kinfolkes certainly don’t like being associated with the name Jasper. Figure it’s because Jasper has acquired a HEEP of attention by being the #1 Funny City and  sitch round these parts.  How come a feller like you got all the ways to Whitwell from Georgia?

Roy’s goat!!

48 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

I have always called the Jasper lol cause that’s where the school is located, and my mom grew up in Grundy and moved to GA met my dad they had problems, moved to Grundy when I was 11 and when I graduated met a lady from whitwell got a house then my mom and brother moved down here

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old pirate I garuntee you this wingovfl man aint learned the kinfolk round the jailhouse stay subterranean.  I tried to educate him on the SOS.  You think im joking but im not.