South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

Dearest Mother-

I write you yet once again to inform you of our latest campaign.  We were able to tame the Wilcats of the Monterey Militia even though the rules of engagement were changed during this battle. The Captain was frustrated time and time again over the rules of engagement and even called a halt during the course of battle to explain them to the Keepers of the Rules.  In the end Captain Victory got his point across and his Band of Pirates did prevail. Sweet Mother of mine, we are on an all out march to the confines of the Jungle where the Blue Tiger reigns. The last time we were there it was 6 years ago to the day. Captain Victory is very familiar with the Blue Tiger. They have a new Marshall in town so to speak, led by Captain Clemons. The Blue Tiger has a strong ground attack so it'll be of utmost importance for our ground defenses to be able to quell their advances. Commissioner Gordon's Tiger will be a formidable opponent but not on the level of the Red Tiger that haunts my thoughts and fills my nightmares. If we are able to escape the Jungle, I will be at the Crossroads once more face to face with the 4 headed Red Tiger. Take heed for Armageddon II is on the horizon and it will be an all out world conflict. 

Sargent Southtowner-

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I would stop in Lebanon to eat. Sunset is a good meat and three restaurant. Gordy does have a decent Mexican place but that is it. No Cracker Barrel like SP. 

We have the Timberloft, Cornerstone, KFC/Taco Bell, Arbys, Wendy's,  McDonald's,  Subway, Waffle House, El Corral, Bellacinos,  Pilot, and Keystop. Pilot and Keystop are gas stations, but I personally like gas station food. Roy probably does too.

Jimmy is just a hater.

Edited by croz6110

5 hours ago, piratetom said:

I have been reading that...goats, back doors, underwear and murphy's pole. I worry about Roy sometimes.

Fishnet Tom what kind of mess is this? What time are you going to that Clemons mans field? Me and that Tower man are going tomorrow evening.  He said we are stopping at that chedder mans store to eat.  That Tower man is driving and im going to read in my Murphy Fair book and look at Murphys pole.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 hours ago, sportman said:

Where has Captain been this week? And not Guru..  Business has been slow except for a few of us this week.  And BTW, Roy, if you have any contacts with Croz or Coach Clemons I need to get in cheaper than Grider's 32 dollars tomorrow night.  

Sportman what kind of mess is this? Surely that Clemons man want charge you $32 like Grider does.  Grider gets cocky and tries to rip you off.  I cant get in that Clemons man back door like I can that Tower man.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

The rain should be done by 11:00. The sprinklers will com on at 11:05.:thumb:

What kind of mess is this? Croz this is a bunch of mess. If that Clemons man turns his sprinklers on Grider is going to be real mad.  If those sprinklers get my Murphy Fair book wet me and that Tower man will be real mad.  You think im joking but im not.