TCA @ Peabody 2nd Round

FightingBlue0

49 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Alright some meat n taters on the game now y'all!!!! What can TCA do differently  this game,beside the obvious that Intense pointed out early in the thread ? TCA will come out amd hit hard for the Seniors,but I dont think thay will get it done,unless we lay a egg "again" like that one game . Obviously your coach figured something out with Flash against a very good Mitchell team ! I dont think PHS needs to change much,maybe a wrinkle or to. #40 is a big boy but I dont know that TCA has the physicality to stop Jarel,might be wrong though . Spurgeon will make a difference this game he has had 2 full games unded his belt!! Teady foe them friday night lights, O might bring the grill amd tailgate,hope we can all meet up before the game !!! RTR

When I watched yall play in Jackson that TCA team was not the TCA team I seen in other games. Idk what happened to them. Credit the Tide on that but I think this Friday they will play better. Peabody is probably the best team I have seen this yr. 

Just now, GCPioneer said:

Underhanded as in saying Peabody will have a let down this game?

I’ll rephrase it for you... they won’t score 50 points in the first half this time

See that’s what I am Talking about. A let down and will score one less point than the last time. Or they won’t score 50 in the first half. See that is the sour grapes. We spanked you and you cant handle it. You beat Peabody and you felt the world should bow down to GC. Your team was over rated if our weak little team beat you by 3 scores at your field on senior night. The band were not the only seniors that left their shoes on the field. 

2 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

It is all in fun... BigEd said my first prediction I put on here today was underhanded... he must not have looked at my predictions in the Milan/South Gibson game, Waverly/whoever they play game, or the Lake County/Freedom Prep game... 

Dude read your first prediction. You threw shade and you know it. U just don’t have the nerve to say that you did. 

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Dude read your first prediction. You threw shade and you know it. U just don’t have the nerve to say that you did. 

Okay.... okay.... okay....

I threw shade in my first prediction to get BigEdMo riled up... that’s the honest truth...

but half of what I said was factual!!!

Edited by GCPioneer

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

Okay.... okay.... okay....

I threw shade in my first prediction to get BigEdMo riled up... that’s the honest truth...

So then I had The right to call sour grapes. So now to the facts. I was Happy GC had a good year. I am Sorry it came to an end. Fairley is why I was Happy we beat GC. We would not have had a chance against them. So good luck next year. As far as Friday. I believe A different tca team will show up. But these boys have been confusing all year. I hope This is one of the games the boys are clicking. If it is another 5 turnovers game it will be the same result. 

8 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

So then I had The right to call sour grapes. So now to the facts. I was Happy GC had a good year. I am Sorry it came to an end. Fairley is why I was Happy we beat GC. We would not have had a chance against them. So good luck next year. As far as Friday. I believe A different tca team will show up. But these boys have been confusing all year. I hope This is one of the games the boys are clicking. If it is another 5 turnovers game it will be the same result. 

I’m just messing with you man, got you a little riled up... I mean, what fun is it really to sit around here on coacht and talk with Peabody fans about how cool it is to watch Peabody’s players walk in front of the fans in pregame (it is pretty cool by the way)... you can’t take me serious boss, it’s all in good clean fun and humor...

I’ll always support my team win or lose even though I despise losing... I’m sure you all will come in with a different mindset for Peabody Friday night and make it competitive. 

Basketball season is year round for me, so I’ve got other obligations that I have to go to or I would be in Trenton Friday night to watch this one. Good luck!

Edited by GCPioneer

2 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

I’m just messing with you man, got you a little riled up... I mean, what fun is it really to sit around here on coacht and talk with Peabody fans about how cool it is to watch Peabody’s players walk in front of the fans in pregame (it is pretty cool by the way)... you can’t take me serious boss, it’s all in good clean fun and humor...

I’ll always support my team win or lose even though I despise losing... I’m sure you all will come in with a different mindset for Peabody Friday night and make it competitive. 

Basketball season is year round for me, so I’ve got other obligations that I have to go to or I would be in Trenton Friday night to watch this one. Good luck!

How’s the girl team looking this year?

Well, I haven’t said much about this game thus far.  First of all, I believe our head coach will have the boys prepared.  He’s done a good job of having TCA prepared over the last 8 years.  It’s up to the boys to come ready to play.  No way I would predict a TCA win but I am predicting a really competitive game.  It depends on if Jekyl or Hyde shows up!! TCA tends to do well if they start the game off without a turnover.  They struggle to recover sometimes if they have early mistakes.  If we can finish the first quarter at 0-0 or 0-7 then we have a fighting chance.  I don’t think Peabody will run all over us this time.  Will they run the ball effectively?  I’m sure they will.   They have to much skill and talent not to.  Baugus running the ball scares me more than the fast backs.  Baugus is deceptively fast and very shifty.  TCA has to get some early first downs to make this game competitive.  We can’t get backed up on our end with penalties and lost yardage plays.  I hope Coach Butler picked up his 5 smooth stones last night!  1 Samuel 17