Wayne County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

40 minutes ago, JMB54 said:

As a father of one of the seniors I know this may be my sons last game to suit up for the cats.   I also know that anything can happen on any given night.  One thing I know for sure is the Dogs will get our best effort come Friday, streak or no streak.

Believe me we want a good game and don't expect anything ealse from WC 

Just looking back, the last time WC played Cville was 2013, WC won 49-13, the last time Cville beat WC was a 21-18 win in 2012 in which WC had two td's called back. Don't know the overall record but that was the only loss I can remember WC having in several years. I know that was then and this is now and records don't matter, just a little bit of history

5 minutes ago, GreenMan said:

I might make this game. Could be fun to watch. Only seen film on Cville and from what I can tell the Dogs may pitch another shutout.They handle the option pretty well. Those pulling guards may have a hard time reaching the edges. Dogs do a good job messing up linemen schemes.

Great atmosphere. Get there early. Hear they serving Jambalaya Friday night pregame. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I know he is tearing the cover off a baseball.
    • Siegel Middle School is looking for a Head Wrestling Coach. This will be the 3rd year that the school has had a program, but the Stars have had a middle school team for a while now. This is program is established and has a club team (Stars) feeding it with wrestlers.    Siegel High School is looking for an assistant coach. Again, this program is growing with talent every year. This past year we had 2 state placers.   Stars Wrestling Club is also looking for coaches to help with the program.     If interested you can send an email to starstnwrestlingclub@gmail.com or freemand@rcschools.net
    • Terri Brock  is the name in the rumor mill.
    • Ella Murphey TN (Tennessee) pins Taina Uasike AZ (Arizona) Girlshttps://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.themat.com/news/2024/april/27/semifinals-set-at-girls-national-showcase-featuring-three-world-medalists-and-six-returning-champions&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTNjcxMjkyNjE3MzM3ODMwMjEyMDIaNTA0MWI1YTEwOTE1MDQ1Yjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw22E8t0IlnfRyqO03Bbu78X
    • Did this happen? Does anyone know? Ripley has their HC job posted on the bulletin board over the weekend.