• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
footballover

MT. PLEASANT @ HUNTINGDON

3 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I haven’t seen what they have but if they have the most Tallent in 1a then they had better have a lot!!!

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. I watched them against Moore Co. last week and they have some really solid backs and QB looks good, we will see ....

3 hours ago, fullbackdive said:

Time for #7, #8, #9, #13, & #15 to show they are the best stable of backs in 1A

Maybe if some of them aren’t suspended or they don’t quit this week.

5 minutes ago, horse said:

Care to elaborate 

Why do you think one of them didn’t play the first quarter and one of them didn’t play the first half last Friday? It wasn’t to rest them

3 minutes ago, fan91 said:

Why do you think one of them didn’t play the first quarter and one of them didn’t play the first half last Friday? It wasn’t to rest them

They are kids, mistakes are made, and this aint the place for discussion...js

39 minutes ago, fan91 said:

One was resting his hamstring and One didn’t show up to a team dinner

Edited by StangNation
Name

1 minute ago, StangNation said:

Lawton was resting his hamstring and Robinson didn’t show up to a team dinner

You call them out not me sir

No doubt the reason Ensley wasnt nominated for Mr. Football is bc of all the carries that went to 4 or 5 other backs. Pretty nice problem to have when your 2 starters are out and you plug 2 more in a never miss a beat

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, footballover said:

No doubt the reason Ensley wasnt nominated for Mr. Football is bc of all the carries that went to 4 or 5 other backs. Pretty nice problem to have when your 2 starters are out and you plug 2 more in a never miss a beat

We have had this luxury in the past but our coaching staff took another route. Not saying that was a bad thing but it is refreshing to see multiple kids out there showing off their skills as well. Mr.Ensley has a bright future playing baseball ( or any other sport he chooses to play) and the fact that we don’t have to rely on him to carry the ball 25/30 a game is a huge plus for everyone. I also know if we needed him too he would gladly take it and run!! Lol

• Like 1