Union City vs Fairley Round 2

Bigsw02

21 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa"knock on door" Swo sent us boy !!!! *silence* News at 9 story headliner,man discovered  by authorities with Purple and Gold cowbell found in rectum and 2 to the chest !!

18 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Now that's funny. Also a good idea

Dang that is a little harsh don't you think? Just because I'm bored with basketball season I cant help myself from trolling the teams still playing a real sport. lol I'll go back to my corner now and make sure I don't answer the door anytime soon. 

10 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

They only scored in that range on a GC team that turned the ball over multiple times so I agree 100 %.

UC has got the turnover bug. They have had it for most of the yr. I think Fairley will be able to take advantage of the turnovers so yes I think they can score 30+. There is also a side of me that thinks UC can go in the game and not turn it over and eat that clock. Which UC team will show up? 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

UC has got the turnover bug. They have had it for most of the yr. I think Fairley will be able to take advantage of the turnovers so yes I think they can score 30+. There is also a side of me that thinks UC can go in the game and not turn it over and eat that clock. Which UC team will show up? 

Union city has got all of their starters back 

On 11/5/2018 at 4:49 PM, TennReb31 said:

I just wish this freaking rain would stop. Like everyone else, I feel we are in as much danger of beating ourselves with turnovers as of Fairley beating us. It seems that we have played an unusual number of games this year in rainy conditions, and the last few have been cold as well. I think that has played a role in our fumbles as well as our moving people around due to injuries. (Not to mention I am just tired of sitting in the wet cold, LOL). I don't know enough about Fairley to comment intelligently. I just know that we are as close to full strength as we can get finally and if we play our football we can stay on the field with anybody. Looking forward to a good game. Whitehaven is where I grew up. Unfortunately it is not the same place I grew up in. Won't be hanging around much reminiscing after the game. 

Whitehaven, especially around the School, is just fine. Don't fall for the hype. 

• Like 1