Greenback, Huntingdon, Cornersville fan page.

Jobres76

34 minutes ago, footballover said:

UC has the best field crew in West TN if not the entire state. Those guys have the field on point every week. Same for their baseball fields

They painted the whole field green last year when we played them in the 3rd round.  It looked good. I wasnt saying anything derogatory 

8 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

If we’re being serious, Greenback doesn’t have a win as impressive as the Eagleville or MT. Pleasant win when you factor in margin of victory. If you argue otherwise, you’re being stupid.

When looking at this year's schedules, Huntingdon has played 3 teams who are moving on to the 2nd round including a 2A and a 3A teams. Those teams include Wayne Co, Waverly, and Milan. All quality wins.

Greenback beat two teams who got past the opening round of the playoffs in Coalfield and Oliver Springs. The convincing manner in which they beat Coalfield makes that a quality win. And OS was their closest game of the year, with that EASILY being the most difficult team they've faced.

Cornersville faced only one team who is still in contention with that being Mt Pleasant. The jury is still out on just how good that team is. While Eagleville didn't win this weekend, they took Riverside down to the wire, so they had a decent team as well.

Just judging by opponent record and success so far this season, Huntingdon wins strength of schedule by a MILE. I would say Greenback is the next most difficult and Cornersville 3rd of the 3. But it's a close gap between those 2.

Edited by sportsnutz
Camden lost

8 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Cornersville and Greenback were at the football camp together in 96. I remember Moore County's running back ( Billy Green) challenged everybody to a footrace and got flat embarrassed by a kid from Greenback. I can't remember the kids name but he was an Asian kid that wore #4. That's back when Moore County was really good.

Asian Kid in the Mid 90s ... only one that i can recall was Tru Long! I was in 1st grade in 96.lol 

42 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

When looking at this year's schedules, Huntingdon has played 4 teams who are moving on to the 2nd round including a 2A and two 3A teams. Those teams include Wayne Co, Waverly, Camden, and Milan. All quality wins.

Greenback beat two teams who got past the opening round of the playoffs in Coalfield and Oliver Springs. The convincing manner in which they bear Coalfield makes that a quality win. And OS was their closest game of the year, with that EASILY being the most difficult team they've faced.

Cornersville faced only one team who is still in contention with that being Mt Pleasant. The jury is still out on just how good that team is. While Eagleville didn't win this weekend, they took Riverside down to the wire, so they had a decent team as well.

Just judging by opponent record and success so far this season, Huntingdon wins strength of schedule by a MILE. I would say Greenback is the next most difficult and Cornersville 3rd of the 3. But it's a close gap between those 2.

Camden actually fell to a 2-8 Stratford.

56 minutes ago, Salem said:

This thread will be hilarious if Lake County plays Whitwell in the 1A title game. 

32 minutes ago, lcfalcon11 said:

If this was different times, lake county would invade yals favelas on horseback, and kill everyone not fit to work. But these are new times so we will just take yals gold ball

Wasn't intended to be a knock on LC, Whitwell or any other team. There was just so much back and forth this morning I made a page so the three teams could go at it here instead of on other pages. No disrespect meant. Actually respect all of the teams, just not some of the fans.