South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

22 minutes ago, TurnedTiger said:

He made that comment on the chicken and biscuit poll that Raceway has going this week. He didn't jump out there making that statement. Everyone has been throwing numbers out on that poll trying not to duplicate each other. Most of the numbers are ridiculous and they know that. 

BTW, I've never been an Indian lol

Maybe you’ve never been a Tiger either then. All kinds of “Tigers” are coming out of the woodwork this season. Make sure you boys stick around for years to come. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

24 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Maybe you’ve never been a Tiger either then. All kinds of “Tigers” are coming out of the woodwork this season. Make sure you boys stick around for years to come. 

Lol I don't plan on going anywhere. Beautiful valley, good people, and I love the football rivalries in this area.  

21 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Hard to beat a team twice, especially one by the likes of SP, but I believe the Tigers are Semi-Round Bound! Good Luck to both teams! 

SP will physically have to play much better than the first game. Some wont admit from SP but they got pushed around upfront on both sides of the ball. Defensively they had a hard time with 1 on 1 matchups. Weather, if nasty Friday , will help SP.

Edited by TigerfootballFan

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Are you serious?Until this year they havent beaten you since 91 and the actual QB is on social media saying mercy rule???Wingovfl you need to reel them boys in thats just plain disrespectful to a team like SP.What are you all gonna do when they go back to beating you all for 26 more years.Bad form QB,bad form!

Well QB is a SR and believe me when i say this, he won't care about the next 26 years. Its one apple and he is still just a kid. Other players on team don't share that same opinion. No need to reel in. They are focused. Sorry about the big WR, hate that he is out. 

Edited by TigerfootballFan

5 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Well QB is a SR and believe me when i say this, he won't care about the next 26 years. Its one apple and he is still just a kid. Other players on team don't share that same opinion. No need to reel in. They are focused. Sorry about the big WR, hate that he is out. 

Roger that and thanks he will be missed!Just have to dig a little deeper this week.

49 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

SP will physically have to play much better than the first game. Some wont admit from SP but they got pushed around upfront on both sides of the ball. Defensively they had a hard time with 1 on 1 matchups. Weather, if nasty Friday , will help SP.

SP doesn’t have the horses to win one on one matchups. Whitwell has more overall talent, size, and speed. It’s not rocket science. 

1 hour ago, TigerfootballFan said:

The true Pirate fans know we got whipped upfront in the first matchup. Just hope we can perform much better this time or it will be a long night.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, piratetom said:

The true Pirate fans know we got whipped upfront in the first matchup. Just hope we can perform much better this time or it will be a long night.

Got Whipped bad all night long!!! Yes we true Pirate faithful don't look through rose colored glasses. We call it like we see it. Yes we finished 9-1 and those 9 wins IMO were against 2 good teams, 1 decent team, 2 so so teams, and four really bad teams.  The bad thing is we didn't play the best of games even against those really bad teams.  I just hope our young mean look deep inside themselves this week and examine themselves and no one else and ask themselves this question. Am I giving everything I have for this team? If any player can't say that with a big yes then they should go ahead and turn there uniform in today. I had rather go up to Whitwell with half a squad of no quitter's than a full squad that could care less if this is the last game or not.  Effort is everything in my book and I have only seen that in just a few player's this year.  If we get beat and there's total effort, I am ok with that, but just going through the motions and not caring, that's a whole new ballgame.. I'm being serious about my comments and I hope this get's back to some of the player's. 

• Like 1