South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Hey I’m just going by what you said. I didn’t mention D1. I see you said one is going to coach after high school. You’re going to have an 19 year old coach that coaches 17-18 year olds? Is he not going to school first? So you have 8 this year that could sign.  That’s major talent right there. Just saying..

Start coaching career doesn't mean at Whitwell bass. He is going to school.

52 minutes ago, powerp said:

This wasn't well thought out because these kids all know each other. Instead of saying numbers why not say their names lol Kind of reminds me when purple and white wreaths would be brought to school during Jasper week. 

To add on to them knowing each other they don’t hate each other they are actually good friends and some hang out with each other lol SP and Jasper are the ones that hate each other lmbo 

42 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You really thought to much of Tyner  bud!!  You seem like a nice enough fella, but I would bet you money that TC does not beat H2O by 2 or 3 touchdowns..

I never picked Tyner as the best team in the east. I told you boys every week I’ve never been a big believer in them. Check back through my posts and you will see that. My preseason pick for Cookeville was Trousdale. You boys have a fine team, but I think Trousdale wins round 2. 

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I never picked Tyner as the best team in the east. I told you boys every week I’ve never been a big believer in them. Check back through my posts and you will see that. My preseason pick for Cookeville was Trousdale. You boys have a fine team, but I think Trousdale wins round 2. 

I want argue if they will win or not. It will be a good game that either team could win. 

However your 2-3 touchdown prediction is nuts..  Trust me we are no Tyner!

3 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

12 is from bass who is a cry baby.  We only have about 6 between the two classes. You going to tell coach to forfeit the 4th round is being disrespectful. GB is the favorite to win gold with what they return. 

LOPAO, theys a HEEP of Rose Colored Glass wearing Up the valley. SP has been the Top Dog fer more than a spill. Pirates ain’t never had the talent whutwull folkes is claiming roames their sidelines! 

10 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Every team matches up differently.  

Understood, but these teams have already matched up this year and I’m telling you right now there want be much difference between this game and the last. 

I can handle people picking TC, but the 2-3 touchdown prediction is almost offensive. Again either way we will see in less than 48 hrs. 

Edited by H2Oman