CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

On 12/12/2007 at 8:12 PM, CoachT said:

Please report any profanity you see on these boards by using the Report button at the bottom of a post. Even if our filter blocks it, report it since the intent will usually still be known.

You can also report other types of inappropriate posts using the same button.

Abbreviations or symbols in place of profane words, but in which the meaning is still there, are considered profanity. Don't use it. You don't need it.

1 hour ago, couchpotato said:

You know what they say. "Opinions are like a@#$%^, everybody has one, some just smell more than others."

And brother yours is in rare form, as usual.

son, you pull some stuff like that again and I will drop the hammer on you.

psuedo mod snoball

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

Buddy, I was riding that Vols/Titans wave this weekend. Not too often I get a perfect sports weekend like that. 

Yea, it's been a good couple of weeks. Steelers kicking tail, Vols decide to play defense, Titans played good on both sides of the ball, Huntingdon just destroyed MTP and to top it off we get to whoop up on some Bulldogs this Friday night!! Life is good!! Word on the street is ya might wanna get there early if ya coming!!

3 hours ago, GoldStandard said:

Looks like I'm a little late to the party for this thread. FINALLY... THE REMATCH! This should be one of the most intriguing games across the state in all classifications. So much hype surrounding both programs. The tensions will be at an all time high for these young boys. Paul Ward Stadium in November:popcorneater:

Huntingdon struggled up front blocking in the first half last week. Eventually fatigue took over & we were able to pull away. I've tried finding some film on Cornersville but haven't had much luck other than a few highlight tapes. 

Just ask Jobres76 for some film. Based on his previous Cornersville stat post, he is willing to share any information to Cornersville's opponents. He must be a Huntingdon fan or a Cornersville insider who is not smart enough to shut up. I guess some just want to see their self at relevant. Which they are not.

Just now, Dawgpower1 said:

Just ask Jobres76 for some film. Based on his previous Cornersville stat post, he is willing to share any information to Cornersville's opponents. He must be a Huntingdon fan or a Cornersville insider who is not smart enough to shut up. I guess some just want to see their self at relevant. Which they are not.

Lol it ain’t that serious. Anyone could find those stats if they do a quick internet search. 

8 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

There's an epidemic of that going around in Mustang land. Doctors tell us it's caused by excess winning. We've won so much in the past that it's blown our minds!

Sorry. We on our way with the medication needed. That dose of reality shot we gave last year only last a year. Kinda like a flu shot. 

Gonna have to charge extra for house call

Edited by sum1uno
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I’d like to press charges. Ban him.

no, I don’t ban. it goes against my libertarian ideals.

i, in my benevolence, have decided to let him live with a far worse punishment.

a life time sentence of stupidity, with time served.

you boys keep it clean in here... or I’ll be back.

psuedo mod snoball

Edited by snoball5278

1 minute ago, snoball5278 said:

no, I don’t ban. it goes against my libertarian ideals.

i, in my benevolence, have decided I let him live with a far worse punishment.

a life time sentence of stupidity, with time served.

you boys keep it clean in here... or I’ll be back.

Huntingdon privilege prevails again!!!

wish we had a respectable mod like butchie to keep this board under control!!!

• CoachT locked this topic