Catholic @ OR

SweetScience

2 minutes ago, IrishBBall said:

Was very impressed with OR last year. I’m one of the few Catholic people that consistently post and I certainly don’t think the Wildcats are soft. I don’t think their speed can be any faster than Fulton.

Where’s Willie been? Surprised he’s not posting.

Apparently he "retired" from the T, IBB lol. We all miss him. He brought a lot of humor to the boards.

1 hour ago, 3wiggle said:

Ol' 3Wiggle had to come out of  retirement for this one!

Anyone saying this team/ program is soft hasn't watched them play this year. They are playing with more attitude and aggression than I have seen in years. On paper, Catholic should win, but these games aren't played on paper and I believe the Cats will be a real test for that soup cooler!

RWR

Which paper? I’m quite sure Oak Ridge is favored. The Irish play a LOT of freshman and they’re going to Blankenship. Should be a good environment.

13 hours ago, QSouth89 said:

Which paper? I’m quite sure Oak Ridge is favored. The Irish play a LOT of freshman and they’re going to Blankenship. Should be a good environment.

I'm basing that statement on the fact that injuries and your schedule have your team under rated. Now that your starters are back and with the size advantage on both the offensive and defensive lines, you should have an advantage. I actually wish we were playing at Catholic, our team speed would be a greater advantage on your turf.

Edited by 3wiggle

42 minutes ago, TNsportsfan12 said:

Should be a great game. Not sure changing the field surface makes any team have a "greater" advantage unless Catholic looks like they are playing on a muddy field when they are on turf. I would think both teams would be faster on turf.

Agreed. Sometimes with speed teams it's all about "the cut". This should be a great game. I'm looking forward to it and hope both teams give it their all and come out injury free!