Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

27 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah we didn't have a good game that night at least for a half we didn't. If your gonna judge Meigs as a team, and their season for 1/2 of a game we played you're gonna be surprised.

If you play that way is what I should have said.... TC would mercy Polk on a bad day.... Not taking anything away from Meigs I mean they are still in it for a reason. The QB stats are crazy and I think it has potential to be a good game but I think it could go south quick as well. Good luck to both teams though and hopefully injury free as well!

9 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

If you play that way is what I should have said.... TC would mercy Polk on a bad day.... Not taking anything away from Meigs I mean they are still in it for a reason. The QB stats are crazy and I think it has potential to be a good game but I think it could go south quick as well. Good luck to both teams though and hopefully injury free as well!

you and posty coming down for this one?

1 minute ago, GBO52 said:

If we played the whole game like we did the second half woulda been a 35-0 or 42-0 kind of game. But coulda, woulda, shoulda so to speak. A great thing we took from that game was when we knew the game was on the line after the half we came back and played extremely hard. Mind you Polk got ball after the half as well and we took a  few knees near end of game instead of trying to score again. We took something positive from that game I thought at least in the form of finding will and determination when its was needed. Our Qb isn't relied on nearly as much as he was last year. We have 3-4 backs we use randomly keeping fresh legs in most of the time. If you key in on our qb we have many other weapons we use it's why most people have a hard time stopping us.

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Wouldn't waste time with them bud. They aren't wanting to talk sensible football they just wanna attack us where they can I guess and schedule strength is a good spot to attack I guess as well. Although on the flip side of it if we were to win this game what good would those 3 losses they scheduled this season do them? 

so how far of a drive is it from meigs to TC?

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

When my family and I went and watched Whitwell and TC play that was our route yes. I think this time will be the same for us but may leave a little earlier and see the town. Any fun things to do that way?

not really it's a pretty historic downtown area, if you get here early enough you can park and go eat at the Hartsville Taco Company and walk across the street and across the victory bridge to the stadium, the bridge is pretty neat, it has all the photos of the state championship teams.