Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

45 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Hoping for good weather and a dry track no matter who it favors. I hope to see each team at it’s best and may the best team win. 

I’m very biased and you may be as well, but I think we have a top 15 field in the state reguardless. It will be better than most have took a snap on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RAILBIRD said:

I’m very biased and you may be as well, but I think we have a top 15 field in the state reguardless. It will be better than most have took a snap on.

I believe the field will be in great shape, rain or moonshine! I’ve stepped on many a field in my time all across this state and The Creekbank is by far the best natural lay of grass to be found. Heck Les Miles calls every year just to get a 1’ by 1’ square to chew on in his office if that tells ya anything. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I believe the field will be in great shape, rain or moonshine! I’ve stepped on many a field in my time all across this state and The Creekbank is by far the best natural lay of grass to be found. Heck Les Miles calls every year just to get a 1’ by 1’ square to chew on in his office if that tells ya anything. 

Go Kansas!

1 hour ago, snoball5278 said:

meigs #’s gives them the clear advantage.

a close game going into the 4th will be a 50/50 toss up.

if either team gets up by 14 before the half that could be all she wrote.i say that because i think both defense’s are more than capable of holding a 14 pt through the last 2 qtrs.

if meigs wins it will be because they platoon us to death. 

if/when trousdale wins it will be because of tradition/grit/tenacity/great execution/heart of a champion 

that being said, 

i think it goes 1 of 2 ways

the hard way: tc-21/meigs-13 in a slug fest

or the even harder way: tc-28/meigs-6, with meigs scoring in the 4th.

:lol: