Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

Just now, snoball5278 said:

shouldn’t matter that’s it a holiday week.

i can guarantee there will be another thanksgiving next year. you can’t guarantee any of us will make it this far into the playoffs next year.

Snoballs let me ask you a question. Do you as ms baxie have them boys ready to side body block those meigs boys tomorrow? I garuntee you they better not eat a bunch of turkey today and get real slow and fat for tomorrow game.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Snoballs let me ask you a question. Do you as ms baxie have them boys ready to side body block those meigs boys tomorrow? I garuntee you they better not eat a bunch of turkey today and get real slow and fat for tomorrow game.  You think im joking but im not. 

roy  doctor coach clint put an embargo on turkeys coming into trousdale county 2 durn weeks ago. he said that those turkey was all full of drugs like trip toe van and it would make our boys slow and sleepy. i tried to tell  doctor coach Clint that a van isn’t even a drug. even though he was right about them being slow and that you could sleep in them. you can’t tell these doctors nothing I guarantee.

• Upvote 2