4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

17 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

They have arguably the best coach west tn has to offer. Very good schematically and is good at finding mismatches if there are any. Haywood has came a very long way from the beginning... and to add they scrimmaged us and we spanked them pretty good, but that was just a scrimmage. It’s a good sight to see Haywood up there. Back in the good ole days it was the big 10 conference, and Peabody and Haywood would slug it out before classifications was put in. Good luck!

I suppose Gibson Co could hold Haywood to 10 points as well

5 hours ago, Devilsx4 said:

MUS is good

Briarcrest average

Dyersburg runs an ancient offense 

We already played the 2nd and 3rd best teams in 4A AC and Elizabethton but that's cool keep trying.

The idea that some ppl think a 4a school could beat the state champion in a large private division is comical.  Much less take down a CPA or Lausanne in the next division down. 

All being the best in TN 4A football means is there are AT LEAST 4 other teams better than you somewhere across the state. Throw in Alcoa and it becomes harder to see what all the green fuss is about. 

I think Haywood had a better team last season.  Sometimes those more talented teams fall short for whatever reason.  In their case it was a long trip and several turnovers.  Hopefully they can make the most of the opportunity that they have EARNED.  

I want to go and find some Haywood film and watch , but I still say 21 is the key for Greenville in a close game if it is close. He will take your head off if you let him lol. I only got to see Greenville against South twice and Anderson County . My son just got to start basketball last week because of the last South / Greenville game !!!

14 minutes ago, dhstennis said:

I suppose Gibson Co could hold Haywood to 10 points as well

The idea that some ppl think a 4a school could beat the state champion in a large private division is comical.  Much less take down a CPA or Lausanne in the next division down. 

All being the best in TN 4A football means is there are AT LEAST 4 other teams better than you somewhere across the state. Throw in Alcoa and it becomes harder to see what all the green fuss is about. 

I think Haywood had a better team last season.  Sometimes those more talented teams fall short for whatever reason.  In their case it was a long trip and several turnovers.  Hopefully they can make the most of the opportunity that they have EARNED.  

Haha bad game. I’ll be sure to tell you how Cookeville is tho

1 hour ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

MUS skilled were bigger then yalls except your 6’4 WR/S

I guess we shall see lol big difference on film rather than in person on field. Who cares about Mus or whatever team that beat you. This Greeneville team has been there and won big games year after year. This senior class has lost 3 games and most have started since Freshman year. 

The stage is the biggest it’s been for Haywood in 23 years. It’s a lot different when you know what’s at stake playing in the Championship game. The 4 loses have nothing to do with the playoffs. 

But If you over look Greeneville because you’ve played good teams and expect us to be lower than that talent your in for a rude awakening. 

I advise you to fall back into the Bushes and just watch. If by some miracle the Hay wins by all means come flocking on Coacht. But until then know your roll and watch us keep going and going and going..........

18 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I guess we shall see lol big difference on film rather than in person on field. Who cares about Mus or whatever team that beat you. This Greeneville team has been there and won big games year after year. This senior class has lost 3 games and most have started since Freshman year. 

The stage is the biggest it’s been for Haywood in 23 years. It’s a lot different when you know what’s at stake playing in the Championship game. The 4 loses have nothing to do with the playoffs. 

But If you over look Greeneville because you’ve played good teams and expect us to be lower than that talent your in for a rude awakening. 

I advise you to fall back into the Bushes and just watch. If by some miracle the Hay wins by all means come flocking on Coacht. But until then know your roll and watch us keep going and going and going..........

Who said anything about over looking y’all, not one Haywood fan said anything bout overlooking Greeneville lol you real live looking and reaching for stuff now

On 11/24/2018 at 5:25 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Notice I didn’t say all Greeneville fans but a lot. You are one of the very level headed Greeneville posters on this board. I get being confident in your team. You guys definitely have a right to be. But some of you devil counterparts need to learn what it means to be humble. I look forward to watching a great game between you guys and Haywood. 

first off. im a fan of milan, as i have a young friend that played there  back in i beleive the early 2000's...not a big name milan player, but was on the team and that counts. at any rate, i try to respect most peoples opinion on here and i will respect yours as well, but, it does somewhat "appear" like you might be on this thread trying to maybe throw a little gas on the fire. if im wrong, so be it. either way, indeed we do have ONE DEVILMAN fan that does indeed "run his piehole" all the time...thats just our devilman, thats what he does and it usually gets a few feathers ruffled. having said that, so far, to date, devilman has said nothing that isnt true. sometimes, facts get mixed up as "piehole running"..lol....oh, and i guess i might as well admit to  quite a bit of piehole running of my own this season.  Normally, i am diplomatic and wont talk much smack on here, as i reserve it for my videos, cause thats where i have my most fun. However, it seems each week, there's been a new fan or two from opponent x, that says " greeneville's never seen a blah blah blah, like us" or " greeneville dont know what's coming "....well, so far, yes, greeneville DOES know what's coming and that's normally a running clock at some point. I hope Haywood isnt just another " greeneville's never seen a blah blah blah " and actually gives us a game into the fourth quarter. I thought anderson was gona be that team....42-7 halftime...i thought Maplewood would be that team.....35-8 halftime, running clock to start the 4th....now, i truly hope Haywood is that team and i know for a fact our kids expect nothing less than Haywoods best and fully expect a hardnosed, 4 quarter game from the Tcats, but please dont blame us fans if we "laugh in the face of danger" to quote a particular cartoon lion.

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Lot of funny stuff reading this.Reminds me of two kids bragging about who has the toughest dad.Since none of this will do shet come Thursday,I say BVD and Batman had the toughest dad back in the day.Oh,and he was a better athlete then any two of your dad's combined.B) Someone ask something about Greeneville having such a high concentration of ,I think it was arrogant jackass's. Remember,there are more then eight or ten folks in Greeneville.However,our dad was actually a darn good athlete .Greeneville High jump record,100 champ,basketball star,won his first man's fast pitch softball game at 13.Broke army base mile run record.Dang,he sounds like Jim Thorpe.I take it back,he was better then any two of your dad's :roflol:

and just to be fair, our old man probably at one point has held more greeneville records than any others daddy...lol.....if not for the merger of George Clem back in the day some of his records probably would have held out much longer...and if he were still alive, i would challenge anyone to catch one of his "fastballs"...hahaha....good to see you bragging about our old man brother...now, we should probably get  back to the topic at hand.....Greeneville's daddy can beat up Haywoods daddy...and their momma wears combat boots. ( call me ignorant or stupid, but i  never did understand that one)

19 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

first off. im a fan of milan, as i have a young friend that played there  back in i beleive the early 2000's...not a big name milan player, but was on the team and that counts. at any rate, i try to respect most peoples opinion on here and i will respect yours as well, but, it does somewhat "appear" like you might be on this thread trying to maybe throw a little gas on the fire. if im wrong, so be it. either way, indeed we do have ONE DEVILMAN fan that does indeed "run his piehole" all the time...thats just our devilman, thats what he does and it usually gets a few feathers ruffled. having said that, so far, to date, devilman has said nothing that isnt true. sometimes, facts get mixed up as "piehole running"..lol....oh, and i guess i might as well admit to  quite a bit of piehole running of my own this season.  Normally, i am diplomatic and wont talk much smack on here, as i reserve it for my videos, cause thats where i have my most fun. However, it seems each week, there's been a new fan or two from opponent x, that says " greeneville's never seen a blah blah blah, like us" or " greeneville dont know what's coming "....well, so far, yes, greeneville DOES know what's coming and that's normally a running clock at some point. I hope Haywood isnt just another " greeneville's never seen a blah blah blah " and actually gives us a game into the fourth quarter. I thought anderson was gona be that team....42-7 halftime...i thought Maplewood would be that team.....35-8 halftime, running clock to start the 4th....now, i truly hope Haywood is that team and i know for a fact our kids expect nothing less than Haywoods best and fully expect a hardnosed, 4 quarter game from the Tcats, but please dont blame us fans if we "laugh in the face of danger" to quote a particular cartoon lion.

Apparently you didn’t read my first post. I said I read thru the entire thread and was a neutral party. I noticed devilman throwing out crazy talk first without any Haywood fan showing any kind of disrespect to Greeneville. And just because “that’s how he is” doesn’t make it ok. I appreciate the kind words about Milan. And likewise I have a lot of respect for Greeneville program. I even appreciate the passion in which devilman supports his team. As mentioned in an earlier post of mine I just think a humble attitude goes along was instead of running ones pie hole. 

On 11/23/2018 at 9:27 PM, DevilMan03 said:

It’s here Devils 

Devils ROLL!!! 

56-14

For example this was the first post of the thread. Let’s swap roles. Let’s say a Haywood Co person had made this post first instead of a Greeneville poster. What do you the reaction would be from Greeneville fans. Maybe just a touch disrespectful??  I think so with all you guys have accomplished. The other teams would view it the same way. I understand you guys jawing with Anderson Co and Betsy. Y’all have been doing it all year and I get it. But is their really a need for it elsewhere. Just my two cents. And if you guys don’t agree it’s cool. Again I have tremendous respect for your program and even appreciate the passion and support devilman has for his team. I feel the same towards mine.