Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

TheBigDawg

1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

Recommended Posts

The play calling on the offensive side of the ball by whitwell in the first half was pathetic. Putting 31 in shotgun and letting him make plays in 2nd half was their only shot. C’ville didn’t put them away in the first half when they had a chance much like SP and greenback. My hats off to the whitwell kids for not giving up and making the plays at the end when it counted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Southtowner said:

I'm outta here for a while.  I'll catch up later.

Congrats Whitwell on the 1A title.

^ Never thought I'd say that. 

I'm gonna say one thing, the 3 games I witnessed from Whitwell I didn't see a single loser but I did find a winner. Goes to show when the big MAN is on you're side, YOU CAN'T BE BEAT.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I have no dog in this fight. Im not a Cornersville or Whitwell fan. Take your blinders off & see it for what it really is. You guys couldn’t get it done when it mattered. Own it. 

Nor do I have a dog in this fight nor do I have blinders but you must have if you could not see the blatant cheating by that officiating crew. It was ridiculous. A team cannot overcome that type officiating regardless of how good the team is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

Dont matter if you got top talent if they dont get to play lol we would beat Peabody for sure just talk your town into bringing the game back or you must of forgot all the times we whooped yall an they took us off schedule!! Lol

Keep uniballing baby. Huntingdon likes to talk a lot about how great they are when they haven’t even won a championship in 15 years :thumb: let alone win a game that actually matters in the last 2 i.e. Cornersville *cough* *cough*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll make a video of the holding they was doing on 3 every play when they ran a toss and post it, accept the L and move it’s life. Or are you going to be like Clinton supporters and say #NotMyChampion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

Dont matter if you got top talent if they dont get to play lol we would beat Peabody for sure just talk your town into bringing the game back or you must of forgot all the times we whooped yall an they took us off schedule!! Lol

Yeah wrong again, PHS program isnt the one you hamg your lil hat on all them moons ago !! Peabody.mud stomped the Ponies last game !!! You are correct though,I dont get your coach  !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thevalleytruth said:

The play calling on the offensive side of the ball by whitwell in the first half was pathetic. Putting 31 in shotgun and letting him make plays in 2nd half was their only shot. C’ville didn’t put them away in the first half when they had a chance much like SP and greenback. My hats off to the whitwell kids for not giving up and making the plays at the end when it counted.

Exactly my thoughts... SP, Greenback, and Cornersville all could have won BUT they didnt capitalize when given their chance and Whitwell has to be given credit for never quitting as a SP fan it stings to watch that quarterfinal game but Congrats to them Whitwell boys they deserved it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CABacker said:

Nor do I have a dog in this fight nor do I have blinders but you must have if you could not see the blatant cheating by that officiating crew. It was ridiculous. A team cannot overcome that type officiating regardless of how good the team is

You know what, you’re exactly right man. I’m sorry. I totally forgot that the officials woke up this morning & decided they were going to cheat a bunch of high school kids out of a football game today. Sorry man, I forgot that happened. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×