2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

Cookville, Thursday 11/29/18.  2A, 4A, and 6A playing.  Guessing about 250 fans per team.  About 400 additional spectators not associated with any team present.  Probably 30 officials and media.  That's a guaranteed 1680 people in one place that think or will learn that Trousdale County sucks.  

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You have to give credit where credit is due. I have really broaden you all’s vocabulary..

How long did you search  google to come up with the word unbecoming??? 

Give me a couple of weeks and I could possibly have you all reading and writing on a fifth grade level.

Not quite as long as it has taken you to get over that beating last week ;)

• Like 1

Can we please tell the Watertown posters...Bye Felicia...and have some trash talk between "Pee"body and TC supporters this week...everyone put there grammer police badges down and start talking SH$!....Im gonna say this....TC will be ready...havent seen Peabody,,,but i expect they are just as good as us....MY QUESTION IS.....can TC overcome the game management and slow play calling of our OFFENSIVE staff?...cost us at least 1 TD tonight...1st and goal on the 1....and come out with 0 points?   at least 2 mis-uses of TO ....i think WE(TC) have the team to win the trophy....can Waggoner and the rest of the Coaches handle the pressure?...with that being said....THIS IS THE LAST GAME WIN OR LOSE>>>I WOULD COACH IT MADDEN STYLE>>>>JUST GO FOR IT>>>>TC by 2 scores....GO Jackets

Edited by MarshallBruceMathersthe3rd
misspelled coaches name...haha

11 minutes ago, TrousdaleCoSucks said:

Cookville, Thursday 11/29/18.  2A, 4A, and 6A playing.  Guessing about 250 fans per team.  About 400 additional spectators not associated with any team present.  Probably 30 officials and media.  That's a guaranteed 1680 people in one place that think or will learn that Trousdale County sucks.  

It's going to be ok. You can stop on your way back in Lebanon, We have a great selection of cheese.

25 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You have to give credit where credit is due. I have really broaden you all’s vocabulary..

How long did you search  google to come up with the word unbecoming??? 

Give me a couple of weeks and I could possibly have you all reading and writing on a fifth grade level.

Lol you’re not that smart tho