2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

16 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

Did they pronounce the team name right? Lol

Thank you'll for sharing this video. I don't know if he is pronounced TC on purpose or if it was a mistake. I see that the fine citizens of TC have taken it as disrespect and have reposted the video all over Facebook now from Peabody football page. 

13 minutes ago, RTD said:

Thank you'll for sharing this video. I don't know if he is pronounced TC on purpose or if it was a mistake. I see that the fine citizens of TC have taken it as disrespect and have reposted the video all over Facebook now from Peabody football page. 

I never knew Trousdale folk to get so worked up over a video made for fun. After all, you guys have 10 state championships right? I figured you guys would just laugh at a video made by ESPN talk show hosts. 

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I never knew Trousdale folk to get so worked up over a video made for fun. After all, you guys have 10 state championships right? I figured you guys would just laugh at a video made by ESPN talk show hosts. 

I think most are just taking offense to him calling high school kids morons. I understand it's all in good fun. It'll be our pleasure to send Mr. Berry his own plate of crow ;)