2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

9 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Best team in 1A and 2A is in 1A

CA you dont know this.  You said TC would beat Peabody.  They did not. I know Cornersville is good and so is Whitwell but who can really say unless they play each other.  There will be one Gold ball for Each Classification.  Is Alcoa better than Greenville?  We dont know!  Just because Alcoa beat Maryville does not make them king of the hill this year.  Not just yet. 

10 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

If you guys only knew how many injuries we hid this year and going into the playoffs.  Quit making excuse about the mighty Yellow Jackets.  You guys were good but you were outmatched with our speed.  If we played yall 10 times, we would win 7.  If we dont commit so many bone head  penalties which is very uncharacteristic of Peabody, the game would have not been as close.  Yee ya next year if we both are lucky enough to make it back.  Congrats to both teams.  

You'll where not faster than TC at all ok let's put it this way your back up QB can't throw because of his elbow then you starting QB separates his shoulders his throwing arm doing the game then plays until he can't physically raise his arm. Your very disrespectful to TC kids on the football team to act like this game was a blow out please if TC player Peabody it would be 5 to 5 if both teams are completely healthy you'll have no chance of catching TC #8 when he broke loose on that long run that got called back. He is a Gordonsville fan, not TC fan like you'll say TC is soft right and again Peabody won by 8 points not 20 

8 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

CONGRATULATIONS PEABODY GOLDEN TIDE. I called this after the first game with UC this season. I have seen enough championship teams in the last 9 years to know one when I see one. Unless my Tornadoes have anything to say about it you will be back here next season as well. You made Region 7 Slobber Knockers proud. One more Gold Ball for the West and one more for Region 7. Roll T---. I still can't say it

Thanks Swo….UC, Dresden, UC, Peabody, UC, Peabody.....UC 2009.   Adamsville, TCA, McKenzie, Humboldt back in the day. Now GC.  Pretty darn good region. R7,

10 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

CA you dont know this.  You said TC would beat Peabody.  They did not. I know Cornersville is good and so is Whitwell but who can really say unless they play each other.  There will be one Gold ball for Each Classification.  Is Alcoa better than Greenville?  We dont know!  Just because Alcoa beat Maryville does not make them king of the hill this year.  Not just yet. 

I definitely don’t know that for sure. It’s my personal opinion based off what I’ve seen. I thought TC would beat Peabody based on what I saw them do the past couple weeks. I do think though that cornersville has the best team in 1A and 2A. 

1 minute ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I definitely don’t know that for sure. It’s my personal opinion based off what I’ve seen. I thought TC would beat Peabody based on what I saw them do the past couple weeks. I do think though that cornersville has the best team in 1A and 2A. 

Okay I can respect your opinion.  That's all I have .  Facts are not proven until teams go head to head!

1 hour ago, Grizzly478 said:

The peabody team that played today gets beat by Watertown and meigs as well, Meigs QB would have been the best player on the field against peabody. Peabody acts like they just won by 50 and i don’t understand why they think they absolutely dominated this game, yes they won and they deserve all of the credit and recognition that comes their way but this talk about how they are superior to every other team in the state (particularlythe east) is abysmal.

The Gold proves it hater.  Meigs and H20 got beat by the team we just beat.  Our D line would have taken care of Meigs.  We will never know this but it's all good hater.  We have the hardware. Ha Ha

1 hour ago, snoball5278 said:

you said they were soft and they weren’t. 

it was poorly thought out statement.

just own it.

I dont think they were soft at all.  They just played against a nasty Defense.  A bend but don't break defense.  Those types of defenses will break your heart.  0 for 4 on fourth down.  Amazing

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

I just watched this game ( recorded it) and I am trying to understand why all the chest bumping is going on??

This was a horrible game by both teams. TC didn’t get 5 the ball all game, but relied on 21 ( very fast, but not championship back) 

To my surprise TC did try to pass the ball, but like I said, they didn’t have the horses to do it ( receivers couldn’t catch a cold)

As for Peabody, they passed just enough to keep TC honest and to me that was the difference.. 

Yes Peabody won, but both TC and Peabody played horrible. This game was pretty much evenly matched!

Definetely a poor showing by both teams in a State Championship Game!

You and your team was sitting in the warm and dry media rooms at your house watching this terrible Championship game.  I would rather have a bad game in Cookeville than be at home watching it.  Please, give us a break.  Both teams made each other look bad.  Oh by the way, Did not TC beat you guys.  Just hush man.  Shut your trap.  Get over it.  Try again next year.