2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

25 minutes ago, mousehead said:

I have to say, I'm honored you think about TC every day, but it's becoming a little stalker-ish...

Not stalking, just my prediction.  I don't think you will win your region, let alone the east next year.  I know you have some younger players coming up, but they won't play as hard as your seniors did this year.

2nu1zl.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Edited by NoHolds
added image
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

You said early in the week you mostly have followed Peabody this fall, but do you not have another team that is currently looking for a head coach? 

No sir. If you’re referring to the FightingBlue username, that’s just something I came up with for fun. My picture is of the University of Delaware Fighting Blue Hens. Very random I know, it’s just something I chose out of fun. Listen man, I’m not trying to stir up anything with you TC guys or anyone out east. I’m a big high school football fan & I keep up with mostly the west side because that is where I am from. I’ve said many times before, I have the upmost respect for TC & you guys have made a statement this year by being doubted over & over again & still finding a way to make it to the big dance. For that I commend you guys. Trousdale Co should be, & I know they are very proud of their team this season. Congrats to you guys. You still get to bring some hardware home although it might not be gold, that silver ball will still look better in that spot that was cleared in that trophy case than nothing at all. I hope both of these teams meet again at this point next year. 

Good game. Two strong teams. Congrats to both. 

Cookeville is the most sterile place to have a football game on the planet. Chernobyl or North Korea would be a warmer more exciting environment. Fans are 3 light years from the action. Crowd noise is non existent. It's like a football experiment lab. 

Think back to the last 2-3 rounds. Packed stands, people screaming, waving cowbells, milk jugs full of rocks etc, then compare it to that operating room known as TTech's football field. Night and day. 

Awful. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Good game. Two strong teams. Congrats to both. 

Cookeville is the most sterile place to have a football game on the planet. Chernobyl or North Korea would be a warmer more exciting environment. Fans are 3 light years from the action. Crowd noise is non existent. It's like a football experiment lab. 

Think back to the last 2-3 rounds. Packed stands, people screaming, waving cowbells, milk jugs full of rocks etc, then compare it to that operating room known as TTech's football field. Night and day. 

Awful. 

It would be that way at any other college stadium as well.

9 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

No sir. If you’re referring to the FightingBlue username, that’s just something I came up with for fun. My picture is of the University of Delaware Fighting Blue Hens. Very random I know, it’s just something I chose out of fun. Listen man, I’m not trying to stir up anything with you TC guys or anyone out east. I’m a big high school football fan & I keep up with mostly the west side because that is where I am from. I’ve said many times before, I have the upmost respect for TC & you guys have made a statement this year by being doubted over & over again & still finding a way to make it to the big dance. For that I commend you guys. Trousdale Co should be, & I know they are very proud of their team this season. Congrats to you guys. You still get to bring some hardware home although it might not be gold, that silver ball will still look better in that spot that was cleared in that trophy case than nothing at all. I hope both of these teams meet again at this point next year. 

Evidently I am off base with what I thought, sort of been a trend here lately. We have a lot of work to do to get back, but maybe. Skill guys will be there, just have to find a line, should be an interesting offseason, might see us go back to the traditional wing T(I hope). 

2 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I'm not proposing Neyland. But why not let the higher seed benefit with a home game. would be 1000% more exciting. 

But then how would the games be televised they don't have 20 Murphy Fair's to be on the sideline lol. I agree i'm not a fan of TTU, I enjoyed the atmosphere better at MTSU. There really isn't a great place to have them. You have to do turf in the event of like this weekend endless rain. Although the drive to cookeville is a whole lot easier than the drive to Murfresboro. 75 mph compared to 55. 

30 minutes ago, NoHolds said:

Not stalking, just my prediction.  I don't think you will win your region, let alone the east next year.  I know you have some younger players coming up, but they won't play as hard as your seniors did this year.

2nu1zl.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

I’m no Trousdale fan, but you don’t think they will win their region? Their sophomore class is loaded. Trousdale is going to be good for awhile. Mark it down.. Again I’m not even a fan. 

17 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

It would be that way at any other college stadium as well.

This place up here is a bad location. It’s usually dreary, rainy, and cold. It’s not nearly as cold up here now as usual, but it’s still dreary and rainy. The new Jumbotron is a nice addition, but overall this place isn’t really nice. Even this pressbox isn’t great. SP has a nicer pressbox than this place.  

Edited by TheAmbassador

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

This place up here is a bad location. It’s usually dreary, rainy, and cold. It’s not nearly as cold up here now as usual, but it’s still dreary and rainy. The new Jumbotron is a nice addition, but overall this place isn’t really nice. Even this pressbox isn’t great. SP has a nicer pressbox than this place.  

I wish there was some way for the home team in the championship to just get to host the championship game for their class. I know it’s impossible because of field advantages and conditions of the field but I think it would be better for the atmosphere for the players