Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

8 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

2 different traditions I have seen with Peabody also but at the end of the day you cannot discredit either schools tradition.

Peabody has had a football team for a hundred years.  You guys have been good the last few years no doubt but to say overall that Peabody is “Johnny come lately” isn’t true. We have been in 2 different classifications for the majority of the last 30 years. You are comparing apples to oranges.  I’m not even going to get in to ifs 

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Peabody has had a football team for a hundred years.  You guys have been good the last few years no doubt but to say overall that Peabody is “Johnny come lately” isn’t true. We have been in 2 different classifications for the majority of the last 30 years. You are comparing apples to oranges.  I’m not even going to get in to ifs 

No since in getting into the Ifs. You nor I could not possibly know what would have happened. No, Peabody is not a Johnny come lately but they have had their share of down years was the point. They have been very good as of late.

Edited by lakecounty1968

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

No since in getting into the Ifs. You nor I would could not possibly know what would have happened. No, Peabody is not a Johnny come lately but they have had their share of down years was the point. They have been very good as of late.

Yes I agree we have had down years as all football teams do.  

Heard those Milan Bulldogs played Dyersburg in a scrimmage that was like a real game.Officials on the field.Except no kickoffs.Heard those Bulldogs were fast.Was told the score was 8-7 and Dyersburg didn't score until the end.So I'm assuming that it was just 1 touchdown scored .Not 8 td's to 7.Think those Goldie Tide fellas in some trouble.

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Milan gonna whup dem Golden Tide fellas. Gonna go from Golden Tide to Black and Blue Tide.You think I'm joking but I'm not

MB Please give Roy back his delivery style !! I get it us Tide T posters are hard to keep up with !!!! Be yourself its okay to not get like or upvotes !!! Its a marathon not a sprint guy " I am to fat for sprintin" Now pls tell me you didnt steal Ol Roys goat ??? You LakebBoys cant be trusted with no farm animals if what ive heard is true ....

Edited by PeabodyPride