West Tn Class A

Intense

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah Region 7 is very tough. Going to be a lot of wars. Teams need to come out of the gate strong.

After watching the Gibson Co - Trinity game I think the Pioneers are ready to get it on. Yalls execution and composure were superb. Your point is playing outstanding and the young red headed girl is shooting the 3 as well as anybody I've seen. And your coach. He's the Bill Belicheck of west Tennessee basketball. What I'm worried about is overdosing on great basketball games. Region 6 and region7 only about 20 miles apart. I don't know if my old butt can handle it!

48 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

After watching the Gibson Co - Trinity game I think the Pioneers are ready to get it on. Yalls execution and composure were superb. Your point is playing outstanding and the young red headed girl is shooting the 3 as well as anybody I've seen. And your coach. He's the Bill Belicheck of west Tennessee basketball. What I'm worried about is overdosing on great basketball games. Region 6 and region7 only about 20 miles apart. I don't know if my old butt can handle it!

I think as a family member of a GC player this team has the good Lord in their lives and we give him the glory and I know we pray a lot and put a lot of it in his hands. I know we are very thankful for his blessings and yes we are playing well and we hope to say focused and humble. We are a senior laden team and I think they are really tight knit and really pick each other up. Our PG and others are playing super right now. We hope it continues. Very thankful.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I agree, 6 teams that could play with anybody in the state.  Getting out of the region may be your toughest games.

No doubt. You guys handled it well last year. I think the field at Mursfreesboro will be good but I think whoever from West TN makes it will definitely be battle tested.

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Dresden moves as well on offense as anybody I've seen. Childress girl is starting to do some very good things offensively. This should be a fun game to watch! Region 7 is toughest region in the state by far!

I love watching Childress play. Very underrated player, she has improved her game a ton this year. Maybe she will pick up some college offers next season. Or maybe she could join former lady lion Millie Bryant at Bethel

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

I love watching Childress play. Very underrated player, she has improved her game a ton this year. Maybe she will pick up some college offers next season. Or maybe she could join former lady lion Millie Bryant at Bethel

She has a couple sisters who were very good and also underrated. Tough as nails.  

58 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

She has a couple sisters who were very good and also underrated. Tough as nails.  

Childress is the best 2or3 spot in the region....probably West TN. Shut down defender with one of the quickest second steps out there. If she had played and developed under AAU over the years like others she would be up for a Miss Basketball IMO. Dresden doesn’t get any love from the Jackson Sun so you don’t hear about her like the others. The Dresden coaches should be promoting these girls too but you don’t see that like you do with the other schools around here.

Congrats to 14A.  Too bad Madison couldn’t beat Greenfield or it would have been a sweep!  It was a dog fight at the Lions Den of TCA!  Lady Lions of Dresden brought it tonight!  Outstanding basketball team!  #1 is one of the best players I’ve seen this year.  Hope she has an opportunity to play at the next level!  Greenfield is going to be a bear but I think TCA is good enough to pull it out.  Congrats to Peabody on a big win at Gleason!  I think GC’s win over UC was expected but congrats as well! 

3 minutes ago, Intense said:

Congrats to 14A.  Too bad Madison couldn’t beat Greenfield or it would have been a sweep!  It was a dog fight at the Lions Den of TCA!  Lady Lions of Dresden brought it tonight!  Outstanding basketball team!  #1 is one of the best players I’ve seen this year.  Hope she has an opportunity to play at the next level!  Greenfield is going to be a bear but I think TCA is good enough to pull it out.  Congrats to Peabody on a big win at Gleason!  I think GC’s win over UC was expected but congrats as well! 

Union City played us tough for a half as expected. Good win for TCA. Very good team. Their post play is lethal and as good as you will see.

Congrats on a good fight Dresden. Cant kill these girls year round and expect them to be healthy at the end of the season. I'll bet 5 of the 7 we had playing are just glad it's over.  Maybe next year we will get more girls out but my bet is things wont change much. Pretty obvious to most around Dresden that something needs to change. Style or personnel. Just hoping the gold comes back to West TN. Go Greenfield, Trenton or Gibson Co!!!!!

6 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Congrats on a good fight Dresden. Cant kill these girls year round and expect them to be healthy at the end of the season. I'll bet 5 of the 7 we had playing are just glad it's over.  Maybe next year we will get more girls out but my bet is things wont change much. Pretty obvious to most around Dresden that something needs to change. Style or personnel. Just hoping the gold comes back to West TN. Go Greenfield, Trenton or Gibson Co!!!!!

And TCA.