Preseason Top Ten!

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

4 posts since November huh. Your a special kind of troll I see. Listen bub....  if I want to tell someone not to use bad language on these boards cause it’s against the rules I will. If I want to post on the 1A board I will. Heck if I want to come over to your momma’s house (cause keyboard warriors like you still live in the basement) and post in the front yard I will. I’ll do what I want when I want and there’s nothing YOU’RE gonna do about it. Now think long and hard before you come back with post 5 mox so maybe it’ll actually be good. Chump.....

Are you a moderator ? You need to chill out. You have no idea what bass was going to say. The board blocks out words it thinks you shouldn’t say. You can’t cuss if you want to unless you miss spell it purposely.  

7 hours ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

Hey school teacher, “your” is a possessive pronoun. “You’re” is a contraction which is short for “you are”. 

Bass, continue posting, sir. I enjoy your insights and log on often to gather info on the 1A landscape out east.

Big Purple, go to the 3A boards and pretend it’s 1999, which was the last time YOUR team was relevant. It’s a shame you spend so much time on 1A-2A boards. I guess it makes sense though since YOUR team struggles to beat 1A (Huntingdon-2 year losing streak) and 2A (Trenton-2 year losing streak and lost 3 of the last 4) teams. 

YOU ARE not the authority on West Tenn football, sir. Please stop acting like it.

I’m pretty sure it’s 6 wins of the last 8:roflol:

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Are you a moderator ? You need to chill out. You have no idea what bass was going to say. The board blocks out words it thinks you shouldn’t say. You can’t cuss if you want to unless you miss spell it purposely.  

Look man I have a lot of respect for you but I think you are misguided on a couple of things. The above post you quoted me on was not from Bass. It was from a troll that called me out in a harsh way so I responded accordingly like you or anyone else would. Also Bass did break the rules plain and simple. Even posted the rules from coach t himself. Bass and I squashed our beef so it’s over. Need to leave it that way. 

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Look man I have a lot of respect for you but I think you are misguided on a couple of things. The above post you quoted me on was not from Bass. It was from a troll that called me out in a harsh way so I responded accordingly like you or anyone else would. Also Bass did break the rules plain and simple. Even posted the rules from coach t himself. Bass and I squashed our beef so it’s over. Need to leave it that way. 

I quoted that just so you would see what I said.  I’ll stay out of it 

Just now, Tide21 said:

I quoted that just so you would see what I said.  I’ll stay out of it 

I just don’t care for profanity. Don’t want to hear it or be around it period. To many people are complacent with it in today’s society and it is not ok. I see people who won’t use it at school or church cause they know it’s wrong but get anywhere else and they let it fly. Pitiful. 

38 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I just don’t care for profanity. Don’t want to hear it or be around it period. To many people are complacent with it in today’s society and it is not ok. I see people who won’t use it at school or church cause they know it’s wrong but get anywhere else and they let it fly. Pitiful. 

Thing is you couldn’t hear it or read it. You are entitled to your own opinion.  

Back to the top 10.

I've got Peabody at #1 in 2A and I've got Greenback #1 in 1A.

I believe Meigs County could make a run towards Cookeville in 2A.  With Trousdale and Tyner nipping at their heels.

On the western front it's Peabody's to lose. 

Union City returns 15 starters with 7 on offense 8 defense.

Adamsville is returning 16.  8 on each side of the ball.  

Fairly is returning 16 starters.  6 on the offensive side and 10 on defense. 

In 1A it will come down to SP @ Greenback and Lake County @ Huntingdon.

Lake County has a better shot against Huntingdon than SP will have against Greenback. But we will have a shot and that is about all you can ask for.

Some of my games to keep an eye on are Peabody vs Milan and Peabody against their region 7 opponents. (Adamsville, Gibson County, Halls 20 returning starters, McKenzie and Union City. 

Games on the eastern front from just glancing, Greenback at Meigs County and Meigs County at South Pittsburg. 

I will unleash my top 10 in each class of 1A and 2A after my annual July 4th cookout and the watermelon crawl event. 

Roy might even show up to defend his cornhole championship title. 

12 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Your right. I couldn’t. But again if you read the rules straight from coach t’s mouth I posted it said use of symbols in place of is also considered profanity on this sight. So you see it is not my opinion it is the rules set by the man and they need to be followed. But let’s be real. Do you really think he put symbols in place of crap like he said?  Cmon man. Who does that??  Regardless he still broke the rules and it wasn’t my opinion. 

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

While that's true it's still against the rules.

Let's all move on and talk some football.  

Some of you experts out there put together your top 10 in 1A and 2A and let's show our poles after Independence Day.  That'll give us a few days to do so.

I'm also looking forward to the guy that created this preseason top 10 website to unveil his next show time event.