Preseason Top Ten!

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Thank you for posting it again. I could a we It the first time. And again it doesn’t say you are stupid. No where in that post does it mention you. But post it for a third time if it makes ya happy. 

Kinda like when bass didn’t use a profane word right ?  The site won’t allow you to post one one of blocks it out with the *    Last post on this 

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Wel I will call it lime I see it and JM ha pisted some stuff that I thought surely was satire and quickly realized he was serious !!! 

Prolly too serious.  But to each his own.  I've followed BPM ever since I've joined up on the T.  Heck, I read for years before becoming a member.  BPM is a stand up guy.  Informative, well thought out posts.

In my own opinion the stupid comment was about replying to stupid comments and not calling someone stupid.  I've never seen BPM do that ever.  BMP can fend for himself he definitely doesn't need me but I've tried to steer the conversation back on track a bit.  

Just now, Southtowner said:

Prolly too serious.  But to each his own.  I've followed BPM ever since I've joined up on the T.  Heck, I read for years before becoming a member.  BPM is a stand up guy.  Informative, well thought out posts.

In my own opinion the stupid comment was about replying to stupid comments and not calling someone stupid.  I've never seen BPM do that ever.  BMP can fend for himself he definitely doesn't need me but I've tried to steer the conversation back on track a bit.  

The only reason I commented on it was it seemed he was attacking bass for no reason. If bpm can imply why can’t bass ? 

6 minutes ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

If **** is implying profanity, then your comment was implying I’m stupid. Same principle. 

Here’s the difference. Coach T made rules for this sight and said that posting symbols in place of words indicates profanity. Point blank. There is no implying there. It’s black and white. You are guessing at who I’m talking about. Please stop this nonsense. I am getting bored with it and you are wasting people’s time. 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

The only reason I commented on it was it seemed he was attacking bass for no reason. If bpm can imply why can’t bass ? 

I think BPM and Bass bump heads ever once in a while.  They are both head strong. If one reads and follows certain posters and topics one can see that.  

JM came in out of nowhere and involved himself in something that was between BPM and Bass.   Really none of my business but I have tried to steer the conversation with constructive dialogue and some light hearted humor.

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

There's Alpha males on this site.  There will be head butting.  I get that.   You can't use profanity on this website nor can you use these ****  in place of profane intended words.  

Everybody go grab a sammich and work on your top 10.  

I am hard headed you are right. And Bass and I do bump heads periodically. But Bass is generally ok in my book. He’s pretty level headed most of the time.  And Tide21 is cool for the most part  I just think this morning he engaged in a conversation without knowing all the facts.  But JM straight trolled me.  And if he wants to sling mud I’m cool.  I would much rather he go back to minding his own business so we can all move on  but that’s up to him  

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I am hard headed you are right. And Bass and I do bump heads periodically. But Bass is generally ok in my book. He’s pretty level headed most of the time.  And Tide21 is cool for the most part  I just think this morning he engaged in a conversation without knowing all the facts.  But JM straight trolled me.  And if he wants to sling mud I’m cool.  I would much rather he go back to minding his own business so we can all move on  but that’s up to him  

I'm with you.