Preseason Top Ten!

49 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

It'll be good to see a couple new teams on our schedule.  Meigs County and Red Bank.  

We have a very solid team.  Until I see what our line is capable of and the linebacking play, I can only project us as high as 3 or 4 in 1A.  We could be #2 if the guys have been putting in the work from what I've been told.  Being able to go into Greenback and win the semifinal will be a tall order for anyone in 1A or any team in 2A for that matter.  (Officially 2A can't play in a 1A semifinal but you get my point.)

Not sure if Red Bank is to be the power house it has been the last few years but maybe. They struggled with Sequatchie in which we mercy ruled middle 3rd quarter. Red bank last year seemed to be an above average team with a mere average schedule. Upperman which was a really good team handed it to them. But I'm sure they will be good. Greenback will be a problem for most people never know if you have seen video on all their players since they seem to have some incoming every week. 

27 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Here’s the difference. Coach T made rules for this sight and said that posting symbols in place of words indicates profanity. Point blank. There is no implying there. It’s black and white. You are guessing at who I’m talking about. Please stop this nonsense. I am getting bored with it and you are wasting people’s time. 

Not talking about nor disagreeing with Coach T rules. You attacked Bass and created some fake persona of “I don’t like profanity.” In the same breath, you made personal attacks on me... troll, stupid, etc.

I did come out of nowhere and I’ll do it again. You would not leave it alone with Bass. Kept on and on. Talk football. You’re not changing my mind on this. 

43 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Kinda like when bass didn’t use a profane word right ?  The site won’t allow you to post one one of blocks it out with the *    Last post on this 

I actually never typed a profane word. I put asterisks just to eat everyone know I was serious. LMBO

43 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

The only reason I commented on it was it seemed he was attacking bass for no reason. If bpm can imply why can’t bass ? 

People imply much worse on here. Roy talks about his rectal exams, and coming in that Tower Man’s back door at home games. Old Pirate talks about his dirty jock, and prostate exams. I just laugh and keep scrolling.  I thought my asterisks were fine, but oh well you live and learn. 

41 minutes ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

Not talking about nor disagreeing with Coach T rules. You attacked Bass and created some fake persona of “I don’t like profanity.” In the same breath, you made personal attacks on me... troll, stupid, etc.

I did come out of nowhere and I’ll do it again. You would not leave it alone with Bass. Kept on and on. Talk football. You’re not changing my mind on this. 

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. Have a great day. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Johnny Moxon, I miss Ole butchie on here. Once Duck passed away he never comes on here anymore. I hope he’s doing well wherever he’s at.  

I’m out of the loop in McKenzie since my youngest graduated. Haven’t seen or heard from Butchie in years. 

Big Purple, you have a great day as well. 

Now everyone can proceed to football talk and I’ll continue to be a silent spectator.

6 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Good thread ST. I hope your right about Meigs. I know that the team knows this is our last best chance for awhile I'd imagine. Its make or break time this year.

It'll be yall vs Trousdale in my opinion.  You will have home field.  So yes you gotta take advantage of this opportunity.  

I'm hearing yall picked up a young transfer from Bledsoe County.  Incoming freshman? I don't wanna drop any name till I can verify if true.