Preseason Top Ten!

10 minutes ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

That’s where you called me stupid. As for my team, my boy graduated from McKenzie a few years ago. I used to post plenty but choose not to anymore because I really have no dog in the fight anymore. I enjoy watching good football all around West Tenn now. I also enjoy these forums. Just don’t care for someone pretending to be something they’re not. I’m finished when Big Purple is finished. 

Good luck to McKenzie.  They are in a very stout region.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Our line on both sides will be alot different from last year, good thing is it wont necessarily be worse. We will have imo an all state lb as a senior on defense 2 great dbs in swafford and Fowler from what I'm told and still have the 3 skill players lat year that shared carries when our starting rb was hurt nearly all season. I believe we will be a good team this year again and possibly better then last year. 

It'll be good to see a couple new teams on our schedule.  Meigs County and Red Bank.  

We have a very solid team.  Until I see what our line is capable of and the linebacking play, I can only project us as high as 3 or 4 in 1A.  We could be #2 if the guys have been putting in the work from what I've been told.  Being able to go into Greenback and win the semifinal will be a tall order for anyone in 1A or any team in 2A for that matter.  (Officially 2A can't play in a 1A semifinal but you get my point.)

38 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just did a little quick research to verify your claim. And you are wrong. Out of the last 9 Trenton has won 4 and Milan has won 5. So if you win this season it will only be  5 of 9. We have wins in ‘10, ‘11, ‘12, ‘14 and ‘16. The one in ‘16 was particularly nice with us spanking that tail at 56-12. You have wins in ‘13, ‘15, ‘17 and ‘18. Your math is wrong big homie. 

41 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What year did you guys get a silver??

93 I believe.  You are right it would be 5 and 5. I went off what someone else told me. The 56-12 was against a bunch of sophomores who didn’t get much time because of the teams in 14 and 15. Those sophomores were our defense last year 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Thank you for posting it again. I could a we It the first time. And again it doesn’t say you are stupid. No where in that post does it mention you. But post it for a third time if it makes ya happy. 

If **** is implying profanity, then your comment was implying I’m stupid. Same principle.